1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

feeling abit giddy with myself for FINALLY learning how to upload pics on here lol :dance: so to celebrate here is my first bumpy pic - taken at 11+4 weeks. Please excuse the scruffy pj's lol xx

372.jpg

thankyou ladies - although I'm slightly concerned that at this rate I might end up the size of a small elephant lol xxx

12+6

tapatalking!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337774879695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337774879695.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 62
Lovely bumps Cyprus and Simone can't wait until my bloat turns into a proper bump x

Got my BFP this morning!
I'm 5 weeks! Think I'm mostly bloated but feel like I've got a proper little bump! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337966052.366351.jpg

cant see the pic, might just be my pc, 5 weeks and showing wow, and i thought my 7 week bloat was early...

So, I am 7 weeks along- is this a bump or fat?! LoL! I want to see 'bump' but can't tell. I haven't had my first appt yet, so twins aren't out of the question yet (and we have twins all over in both our families). :wave:

Attachments

• Baby bump 7 weeks.jpg
    Baby bump 7 weeks.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 38
I think you've def got a little bit of bumpage starting, and even if it's bloat we'll ignore that and class it as bump ;) Twins-scary!! :) x

I think you've def got a little bit of bumpage starting, and even if it's bloat we'll ignore that and class it as bump ;) Twins-scary!! :) x
Haha! Thanks! We were uptown at a local carnival, and we had our first person actually notice; I'm going with bump, too!

I was a size 8-10 3 months ago and now i'm huge! and i'm only nearly 12 weeks !
bigolbelly.jpg

first pic is 8 weeks second is 11+4

my pic was taken when i was exactly 12 weeks im now 12 weeks 6 days and massive already xx

Attachments

• 12 week bump.jpg
    12 week bump.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
Hi girls, Ive been itching to upload a pic so heres mine, I have tucked my blouse into my chinos for effect lol. Oh and please excuse the staff loo :) The only toilet with a big mirror. And that was after the loo believe it or not lol xxxx

Just discovered this thread and i know it was a few weeks back but this is a lovely pic :) xx

Hi ladies :wave:

been too busy posting bump and scan pics in my journal..

thought id upload my latest and probably my last bumpy pic in here today.

btway your all looking very bumpalicious! :lol:

Attachments

• Bump 12+5.jpg
    Bump 12+5.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads