1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Not sure whether you can see it but i can definately feel it :)

6weeks + 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 35
this is me 4 weeks + 3 - flat

and again at 5 weeks + 3

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
daisya31 I have to confess I can't see much of a bump yet but it's early days - you are lovely and slim so I'm sure you will get a nice neat bump soon x

thanks for the compliment Jodied... not thought of myself as slim since I was about 21 but its lovely to hear! I'm not feeling so slim now though but not complaining about it either - which makes a change! Hope you're doing well - I can't believe how many of us there are in May so far! xxx

wow this is mad every1 so different? i am 8w 4d an have no bump, jus dont feel quite as toned. to be fair i am preyin i dont have a bump until 13w 2d as thats when my scan is! u all look lush thou x i am a little jealous x

Looking at these pictures really makes me want a baby bump!! :bump:Only 6 weeks though and have absolutely nothing yet - may post a pic in a couple of days so at least when I finally do start to show will have something to compare it to!

How are the other ladies doing with babies due in May? Any little bumps yet? Anyone else keen to start showing?!

All these bumps are amazing girls. Im sad to say mine is bigger than some of yours and im not pregnant ha ha i must lay off the chocolate and start back on the sit ups ha ha xxx

All these bumps are amazing girls. Im sad to say mine is bigger than some of yours and im not pregnant ha ha i must lay off the chocolate and start back on the sit ups ha ha xxx

Sending you lots of :dust: chazabell - hope you get your BFP really soon hun xx

Well here is the difference between five weeks and 10+2, uploading my eleven week photo now :) think im getting a bump girls! :lol:

Attachments

• 5 weeks.jpg
    5 weeks.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 10+2.jpg
    10+2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
There is definately a difference hun, you are getting a bump x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kole- there's definitely a little bump now!!! I can't wait to get my bump- this is almost as bad as the 2ww on my patience (or inpatience) levels!!
x

aww lovely little bump there Kole it's coming along nicely x

I always go through these pics, its such a good idea, ive actually been throught the whole 63!:shock:
Come on wanna see some more :)
Every single bump is so lovely:)

Thought I would join in, seeing as im now 10 weeks, and can actually see a change! x

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
All you women are so lovely and skinny! No fair!

*with lovely pregnant bumps* :)

Last edited:
I dont want to post mine up as i look about 20 weeks haha and im only 5. I still have my baby fat, sort of, from my last one lol xx

I've just been through at looked at nearly all of these bumps lol.. i will have to upload mine when i find the connector for my camera. :D

This is me at 6 weeks taken by my son

DSCF1393.jpg

and again

DSCF1413.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams