1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Lovely bump gillyboss, eeek twins - just fabby!

Yayyy new ticker picture - baby 6 , bump is 13 weeks today :)
I can look huge in evening, hiding from kids in big dressing gown, but i just look tree trunky here my waist has gone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 52
You're so slim! Just a tiny bump. I'm envious. Mines massive but doesn't help I still had a tubby belly from last time haha x

I so am jealous of all these bumps... I have literally just gotten fat!!!! Was a size 10 before, expected a nice neat bump, but I literally just have a tyre around my middle... Love handles and all! X

Thanks Kelly,

Mary Poppins mine is trunk like for me , was a 10 and ive put on half a stone already!!!

With my daughter I went all trunk like, maybee your having a girl? Mine went on lovehandles, waist, bum , thighs, with my boys I was just a bowling ball!

Kelly just scrolled further up and found a bump photo from you! I can see why you go rumbeled then, you have sprouted a little bump, do they all know officially now?

Jen I think it's probably a girl based on the widespread fat and everything else about the pregnancy has been the same as mine with my daughter. Was a size 14 when I got pregnant with Her so just expected a bit more of a neat bump this time but clearly not going to happen!!! Were all your boy pregnancies the same? I have had sickness at the same time, wanted the same sorts of food and obv same style weight gain. Honestly Jen you look amazing ~ even if you hadn't had 5 kids! X

No! I've only told 3 of my colleagues and I don't even think the others suspect anything. Not even seen anyone having sneaky peaks. I took another photo at 12 weeks but dare not share it haha x

Oh go on post the piccy, my bump is bigger than my flat chest in mine ha - tat's the beauty of pf, were all anonymous !

2baeb5559d95322285e2a631fe200ccd.jpg

The bottom bit is more fatty but pushed out quite far due to bump underneath. The top bit is ridiculous. It never sticks out like that! Lol. I'm quite embarrassed by it actually. I look in this photo as I did about 20 weeks last time! X

Gosh no need to be embarrassed at all! It's lovely to have a bump, can't wait for mine to kick in! Show it with pride! X

Aww, look at all these lovely bumps! I can't wait to get a bump - I'm an apple shape so have quite the tummy from before. Can't wait to not just look fat! I was in maternity jeans from week 13 last time, am VERY short waisted so that could be why... Wonder when I'll start showing this time. Am 7+4 and already my jeans feel tight. I've not put any weight on at all, so must just be bloat so far!

Kelly that's a lovely bump brewing! Your looking too harshly as it's you , but from an outsider looking at you id say ahh shes pregnant , lovely little bump coming x

bbb9a6a2f1b03b41aab8cb4dcb4dcf38.jpg

It's smaller than last week!
Must have had extra bloat last week lol!

24fb77d473f9ab02d0719ff4c6cc663e.jpg

12+5 no hiding it now! I genuinely think I'm as big I was halfway through last time.

I thought this. And now its getting smaller and smaller and my clothes are all getting looser :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back