• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

I just found out that the black circle is the sac haha i didnt know that! Im such a novice!

How are we all?

Sassy hows the sick situation?

Im a first timer. We hadnt been using protection for over 3years so had kind of given up on the idea of getting pregnant, was quite a shock when i got a positive preg test :). Im 14 weeks tomorrow and have not had any sickness what so ever, so all those worrying about your lack of sickness well my 12 week scan was perfect and im sure yours will be too.x

So reassuring to see that somebody else had no sickness. I am coming up 11 weeks, have 1st midwife appt tomorrow & scan on 17th July :) Apart from tiredness and sore boobs I have had no symptoms so was starting to worry. x

Sickness isnt too bad today, seems to have settled, got a scare last night as was some really light spotting but seems to have stopped, got 1st appointment tomorrow so will get checked out, kinda worried tbh, just hope bubs is ok!!!!

Urgh.

My sickness hasn't gone away today.

I gagge while cleaning my teeth today and that feeling hasn't gone away yet.

Sickness has just hit me again, was maybe my body trying to lull me into false security!!! I know it will all be worth it, but its so hard to see how when u feel like shit!!!!!! Xx

Hi Sassy no i hear it does just go love, dont worry too much!

I have nausea off and on but i dunno if its just acid reflux thats making me feel queasy!

I get a wave of it, cant talk, have to sit down....

Ive just brought up the small amount of fluid i had drank this morning, back to feeling terrible!!!!

Urgh tried brushing my teeth and that made me throw as well!!! :-(

Urgh.

My sickness hasn't gone away today.

I gagge while cleaning my teeth today and that feeling hasn't gone away yet.

I get that when i brush my teeth too. Have spoken to a friend and she said when she used to get it the Dr told her to maybe try eat something before brushing her teeth but at half 5 in the morning before work, eating is the last thing you want to do lol xx

keep some biscuits by the bed.
I used to munch on one even before i got up (mothers advice)
gingernuts were tasty ... it was hard work keeping them from the OH though. the second pack I had to hide them in my knicker drawer :D

that stopped the morning sickness for me and the "gagging-whilst-brushing-teeth"
still - i kept on being sick at other parts of the day! I could never win! x

I have a pack of arrowroot biscuits on my bedside table. I have one each morning before I get up.

Had one at 2am when I woke up gagging.

Felt a bit funny sat in the dark crunching with DH asleep and the cats giving me funny looks.

hehe! my crunchin used to wake the OH up!
Just had to be careful not to get crumbs in the bed

x

I'm slowly loosing the will to live.
Been throwing everything I eat up now - even ginger biscuits and toast :(

Im at the same point despite the medication hun, it really sux!!!!

Oh no girls, have you tried all the seabands, and drinks and foods they say?

Ive tried everything they say..... Got mw in 2 hours, gonna speak to her cos this is getting stupid!!! Xx

Im even sleeping on the sofa cos cant get comfy in bed :-( i also cant stand my OH being anywhere near me, feel claustrophobic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back