• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

It's nice to see all you ladies in the same boat!!!

Im off work today I'm so exhausted it hurts! A cross between a hangover and the flu!!!

Hellooooo 1st timer here too. 16 weeks tomorrow. Very scared but excited to the times ahead! Fortunate enough to have an easy time so far, no sickness, minimal symptoms and feeling fine! Sorry to rub it in lol xxx

You lucky bugger newbie1984. You can have my sickness - go on you know you want to see what it feels like!

No?

Darn :(

Hi ladies - can I join you? I'm a 1st timer too - we were TTC from February this year and as I have just turned 40 I had convinced myself I'd left it too late. This month I have celebrated my 40th birthday, our 1st wedding anniversary, and now my BFP - I couldn't be more happy!! :)

I am now 6 weeks and 3 days (I think) and so far morning sickness hasn't started. I just have very sore boobs that seem to grow bigger daily :shock: and I keep getting sharp abdominal cramps on and off (which I'm told is perfectly normal). FX the sickness stays away!

Wishing everyone here a happy and healthy trouble free 9 months xxx

Wooohooo I'm not one of the oldest anymore. Of course your very welcome :D
I'm 30 with my first ;)

I know there's 1 other who is 35 with there first. Both of us have PCOS tho.
So that's 3 of us ;)

Im 31 with my first, and getting green eyes at all these with no sickness, its not fair..... Back to the drs i go today!!!!!

I have an early scan tomorrow! In nervous now sometimes I get too overwhelmed to get excited and happy! I hope it's a good experience

Doctor has putting me on medication to help with the sickness, not really ideal but hopefully i can eat and drink better now, watch this space....

The last 24 hours i struggled to keep fluid down too, im so lucky with my drs i guess xx

Ooh good luck Sassy!!

I have an appt at the gyny tonight argh! I live in Spain its all different here dunno if ill even get scan! Or they speak English lol

Hope they help sassy.

Went to bed before 8pm last night after bringing up a jaket tata and salad :(

Let us know how it goes boobalou :)

Hi guys im a first timer too :) is anyone else suffering pains and spotting. im really worried and im not getting much to ease my mind out if docs xx

hi guys im new to this site and im 5 weeks pregnant too, and its my first pregnancy, im very excited for it. me amd my husband have been trying for a while but we were in a long distance relationship then, hes from Jamaica. hes been here 7 weeks and im 5 weeks....... people keep wishing twins and triplets on me because both my brother and sister have twins my sister has boys aged 1 and my brother finds out the sex of his thursday, twins would be nice but i think id just prefer one for now :)

ive not had any sickness as of yet, but have been feeling very very nauseus been having cramps in my stomach and have become bestfriends with the toilet and needing to use the loo its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying having the urge to wee and only doing a tinkle lol

Hi guys im a first timer too :) is anyone else suffering pains and spotting. im really worried and im not getting much to ease my mind out if docs xx

Georgie if you have spotting you need to go to your EPU xx

I had my scan last night, I saw little pea!!!! Im supposed to be like nearly 6 weeks but he said im 5 weeks, do they round it down??? I dunno!

I go back in 2 weeks for another scan! Its all a bit surreal!

Had to go buy mothercare sleep bra's and a cushion last night, i cant sleep right, my boobs are deadly lol

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 24
Congrats boobalou, what a cute pea!!! xxx

hi ladies its my first time too. Ive had sickness real badd, im 9 weeks now and it started just after 6 weeks. I have been admitted to hospital twice with severe vomiting and dehydration having to be put on a drip :( was signed off work for 2 weeks as was being sick about 20 times a day! Still getting really bad sickness now im back to work running to the toilet every 20 mins and spend all my spare time in bed :(

Congratulations to everyone on their pregnancies and count yourself very lucky if ur not getting sick lol

As people keep tellin me it will pass i really hope it does! :) I cant get excited yet as i feel so ill, but wow i miss my food cant wait to be stuffing my face again hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back