• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

I hope so.
Trying to train my dog to bring me nappies and stuff but he just get's over excited and throws his toys at me instead.

I keep saying who ever said pregnancy is fun is lying! I just want to go for my scan, know everything is ok and lose the symptoms! Haha. Xxx

Hiya :)

Another first timer. :) 5 weeks today as well.

I wish someone had warned me about cramping. As that really freaked me out to start with.

I also wish I'd been prepared for how much I worry! I guess I spent so long worrying I'd never get pregnant that I didn't think about being anything other than over the moon once I finally was.

I am so impatient for my 12 week scan. Which thankfully is at 11+4 so not too long away really.

Hi everyone this is my first pregnancy, im 10 weeks.
first scan is on 5th July so cant wait for that!
Can i just say how nice it is to be able to chat to people in the same situation as me and to be able read all of the interesting posts for info and advice, this is the first time ive really been on a forum but its great :) xx

Hi Cupcake and Sarah :)

It's nice to talk to 1st timers! I know what you mean about cramping it's bloody painful but normal! Good sign really!

Hi,

First timer here :) I'm 6 wks 2 days. We stopped my pill thinking it would take us a while to get pregnant - just because so many people we know were having trouble. We get married on 4th August, so no drink for me on my hen do, wedding and honeymoon!! But I do feel very lucky for getting pregnant so quick. Looking forward to sharing everything :) xx

Awww kittycat you fall into our category then 'didn't think it would happen that fast or at all!' lol

Not long till the wedding are you revealing on the day

Going back to earlier posts i missed yesterday, my OH wants two, and he wants them to be really close together (he has OCD but says he doesnt, everything has to be an equal number for him)..... After this experience one is his lot, its ok for him he doesnt have to carry it!!!

Welcome and congrats to everyone else who joined the thread, and congrats KittyCat, hope you enjoy your big day xxx

This is my first time too! And I am also petrified! I have also been a bit down but the last week or so have been so much better. I don't feel pregnant at all and I keep doing pregnancy tests to make sure they're still positive! It's also quite hard to keep it quiet as me and my other half don't want to tell people until 12 weeks. I don't want to tell anyone in case I miscarry and then have to tell people that I'm not pregnant anymore. I'm also kind of expecting miscarriage so that if it happens, I won't fall as hard.

Hi, I'm a first timer as well, I'm like you Juice - I'm petrified! I've done about 6 tests in total! Think some of us are addicted to poas! I have no idea what to expect over the next few months but am looking forward to being a mummy, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly xxx

Juice I feel the same too! I hope we all get to 12 weeks and fast!! Must be more secure then!

Sassy I'm a bit OCD too! Hehe! I kinda think two within a couple of years is a good idea if you want to do it all agin so soon haha

I went to a tarot guy who's fairly good and he said we would have a boy then twin girls! So if I have a boy I'll be like noooo not again

This is my first pregnancy and im petrified! Its been a long battle to get here!!

I have my booking appointment with the midwife on monday and shes booking us an early scan!! So so nervous!!

xxx

Hi Nicky :)

I'm a day behind you I have my scan Tuesday! Good luck! Let me know if you hear heartbeat xxx

Hi,
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and so excited, got told that getting pregnant would be very difficult for us as I have pcos but got pregnant first month of trying, we're both over the moon :) no major symptoms yet, just my boobs which are not sore but are rock hard and have already practically doubled in size.

Welcome new forumers and grats on your BFPs!

Uh oh Sassy - tell him if he carries the next one to term then sure :p

Jade I have pcos too and it took us nearly two years. I had to take clomid to help my cycles!!

My Scan isn't tomorrow its just my booking in appointment - then she will book my scan tomorrow for me x

Welcome to all the newbies and gratz hope that you enjoy your pregnancy :)

Welcome Lisa, i think we are all wishing it away now, its soooooo not fun!!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Sassy & Melly :)

Thanks for the replies, I got pregnant first try! Seriously shocked at first totally crying and down with hormones but now i feel great! Me and my husband planned it but didnt think it would happen quick!

Im suffering the worst with dizziness & tiredness!

Did you girls plan it too?

I know how you feel about not excited when you feel crap! I honestly didn't know id feel so bad i hate being pregnant so far!

This is actually me! I'm a first timer too and got pregnant first try didn't expect it tbh I thought it might take a few trys but we did plan to try. I was happy when I got the BFP and now just worring till first tri is over!

Congratulations :)

Boobalou, we told close family pretty quick, I think so it seemed a but more real! Think we'll tell everyone after the honeymoon. Finding it hard to keep quiet though, so excited! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back