• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Id like to swop bodies with Francesca and have no sickness or anything hehe

Im definatly with you there, even just for a day would be nice!! X

Hehehe! Hey but the good thing is, i was browsing the 2nd tri threads on a few websites and its all about the baby and buying stuff no haunting sickness, ill posts haha

So all we have to do is cross that line and its all good

Hehe me too, but time is going slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have another 7 weeks to go yet ARGH

Oooo im drinking orange lucozade and its actually helping i think, i just googled it and it said it is good for morning sickness, i figure its worth a try!!!! Cx

Ooh ill bare that in mind! I have nausea all day, im hungry but there is nothing i can think of i want to eat i dont know what to do lol

Urgh scrap that, just got up and feel sick and dizzy again!!! Grrr

Oh sh*t! I no longer can stand sweet things which is so unlike me!!!!

Hey I'm a first timer too, but I'm alot further along. I'm now 35weeks and 1 day gone, so only 4 weeks days left. How is everything going with you so far? Hope all is well.

OMG 35 weeks love! Has it been slow or flown by? How are you feeling now its nearly labour?

Hiya.
I'm a first time mum but had a few MC and MMCs over the past 7 years of trying.

Sickness hit me like a truck at 7 weeks and not gone away yet :( Tiredness and almost fainting when standing up has kicked in this week too.

I hate been pregnant - just want my baby lol.

Second time pregnant but first baby so im still questioning every twinge! Xxx

And im with you psychofalcon, i just want the baby now, sod the rest!!! My OH wants another one after this, i am thinking no way, specially after my mother informs me she had sickness all way through!!!!!
Xx

Girls is you sickness like a burning nausea? or no burning?

lol OH said he wants at least 3 out of me. Told him not bloody likely he's lucky with one.

No - no burning until the spew hits my throat. Sometimes I wake up in middle of the night dribbling a bit of sick and that's when throat burns.

Otherwise it's a constant - if I think of food, eat food or move then I'll barf kinda feeling.

*hugs* back atcha.

Oh maybe mines just reflux nausea then!

Haha 3 OMG i couldnt have 3! I dunno how people have or want huge families, 2 is ideal IF i want to go through it again lol

I know. Hubby is 1 of 3 tho.

Yet I'm stressing about how I'm going to cope with 1 when I can't walk far, bath myself or do lots of general stuff around the house due to my dissability! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back