Due 1st may.

sarah230391

Reaction score
Hello; Im due 1st of may; im 6 weeks 5 days pregnant, anyone else due around the same time? would be nice to have a chat :)

Hey darling! Imdue on the 10th!! woop woop!!!!! How you feeling and welcome to PF! xxx

heya; congratulations :) im feeling good; hasnt sunk in yet though; just want to have a scan, but its going so slow; how you feeling? x

Congratulations :) I'm due 28th April. How r u feeling xx

heya; im feeling good; just nervous; its going to be my first child and dont want anything to go wrong "/ how are you feeling? is this your first? x

I'm soo nervous 2! Every pain, every lack of pain lol I over analyse everything lol yep its my 1st too :) was shocked at 1st but I'm so excited now!xx

im due may 12th :) im 5 weeks in 2 days! lol very early on! i lost my first buba so i am worried about every little thing aswell. least we can all support each other :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

My little angel 20/3/11 :angel2:

im due may 12th :) im 5 weeks in 2 days! lol very early on! i lost my first buba so i am worried about every little thing aswell. least we can all support each other :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

I am great thank you! This LO will be my 2nd! A little brother or sister for my daughter ( my reason for life!). I cant wait. I am worrying about every little thing too which I believ is quite normal!!!!! although on my first, I didnt worry about anything! haha wierd i know! x

Congratulations. Im due around May 16th. Be nice for us all to chat about things and support everyone.
I am doing ok, would of been due AF yesterday and got some bad cramps, was quite worried at a couple of points during the day, but made it through!! Today they have settled down a bit. Off to drs tomo to get all confirmed and the ball rolling. xx

congratulations to everyone; yep its my first one too; really excited; just ont want anything to go wrong "/

i spoke to the midwife on wednesday was so excited and then she said that my midwife was on holiday :( so i have to wait even longer to start seeing her, how is everyone else and ther midwifes meetings going? x

got my first midwife in 1 week exactly!!! im very excited :) x

Haha! well; how things have changed since I was pg with my LO almost 5 years ago! tHIS TIME ROUND... i FIND OUT I am expecting.... CONTACT THE DOCTIRS AND GET TOLD i MUST LEAVE MY DETAILS AND A MIDWIFE WILL BE IN CONTACT WHEN i AM BETWEEN 10-12 WEEKS!!!!! wtf! last time it was appointment at 6 weeks to book in... lots of advise, contact numbers etc, this time.... what awful care! xxx

what thats ages away!!!! im having mine at just 6 weeks? surely you need to have midewife before 10 weeks?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Well I would have thought so but hey........ Im just the expectant mother an all!! Its ridiculas isnt it! xxx

They told me the midwife doesn't see you until after 8 weeks here. I guessed that might be to do with having a mc or something?

10-12 weeks seems a bit mad - what about the nuchal scan etc?

hmm maybe. i didnt get my midwife last time as i mc before my appointment. but i made sure i got an early one this time so i can see her and book for me early scan.

maybe its a good thing. maybe they think they wont need to see you till ten as everything will be fine xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Its so annoying as well because I feel so unexcited! Its like an age away until I even get to see a midwife!!!!! xxxx

i know the feeling i know so many friends who didnt find out till they were 8 weeks gone and envy them so much! i have another 2 months until my 12 weeks lol! time is so slow!!!! :(

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hi girls, I rang doctors the other day receptionist said I was to ring back at 8 - 10 weeks and book appt with our surgery midwife. No advice about folic acid, no asking if i had any other medical conditions - NOTHING!!
I had to make appt to see dr about something else and have been this morning. She has referred me onto my midwife and made me appt for 4th Oct for booking in. She also said that its a good job that I was already taking folic acid and had some common sense, because some people may not know about issues like that and if they have no advice until 10 weeks they wont know for the crucial time!! Think this is a very valid point xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back