2nd Pregnancy. No Sickness!? :S

beckixlou

Reaction score
Hiya ladies.
Im 6weeks pregnant & quite worried because I suffered extremely bad with sickness with my last baby pretty much straight away however this time I feel fine (except tiredness, stretching, peein alot!)
Iv been googling alot & Im getting worried as It seems alot of ppl who go from sickness to no sickness in 1st 2nd babies end up miscarrying.. :(

Has anyone been in the same position & had a healthy pregnancy?

Thank you, becki

Ive not had that experience but I just wanted to say that I have read a lot about symptoms in pregnancy (because I dont have any and was worried) ive read that lots of people have had symptoms in one pregnancy but not the other and everything was fine. Just part of the 'no two pregnancies are the same' thing. I wouldnt worry about it :) xx

I'm on my second pregnancy, and never had any symptoms either time - the first time we went on to have a very healthy and happy little boy and this time we are 12 weeks and all fine (we have had 12 week scan which has confirmed all is well).
Please do not worry about your lack of symptoms, it is possible that you are just having an easier time of it this time - long may it last! Good luck :):)

I had zero symptoms in my second pregnancy, it was bliss! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back