• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Awww, yay Nicky!

Can you take someone with you who speaks Spanish boobalou? It must be vey frustrating to have the language barrier.

Yay lovely picture Nicky, told you all would be fine..... When u gonna make the big announcement?????

Glad your scan went well Nicky, love the pic xx

Last edited:
our scan was barely visible, i had a stooopid tilted uterus :(

Heres my little scan :)

Attachments

• photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 8
Boobalou its still a cute scan and you can tell bubs is there!!!!

Im fed up tonight :-(

I'm not sure love hehe I'm not asking anymore questions in English haha

Looking for other DR's now

Sassy what's wrong love?

Sassy, you OK?

boobalou, I hope you can find another doctor that speaks at least some English. How frustrating.

Having bad tummy issues, ended up back at drs today, they have given me fybrogel to try and help as its making me vomit, being up most of the night with the pain, cant even keep fluids down, so fed up with it!!!

Xx

Oh hun :-( I feel soo bad for you :-(

Have you started taking the fybrogel? Is it supposed to stop you being sick?

Big big hugs xxxx

They had to order it cos im gluten free so get it this afternoon, ive managed to "go" though so feel alittle better now and have had some lunch, want my bed but carpet fitter here so cant get into my room as got stuff in there from parents room!!!

Its to clear your bowels through Nicky, which should help stop me being sick?!!! Tmi i kno xx

Ooooo I think I need some of that!!!!!! I have bloody constipation today!!!!!!!! X

Like i say mine was that bad i was vomitting everything back, which isnt plesant!!!! Get my bed back soon, carpet is down so their bed will be moved and i can get comfy yay!!!!!

Well sorry for tmi here but my constipation has turned into the runny kind!! Urgh! Quite embarrassing when your at work!! X

Id rather have that!!!

Im constantly vomitting and its not pleasant, my head is splitting too, feel terrible, my throat is burning like mad :-(

Well I've felt good the past two days …but have now just thrown up all over myself and tesco car park! And then again in the close of my flats :-(

Night spent washing clothes and mopping the hall lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back