• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Him and his friend have got into bike riding to get fit!! Chris wants to be really healthy for when the monkey arrives!!!

They've just gone off on a bike ride ow arguing over who had to stop the most last time and who had to walk up the most hills haha!

The pair of them are hilarious!

X

Lol that should be interesting then, hope he thought of you and you have eaten before he took off!!!!

Thats not a proper meal Miss!!!

I miss eatin cinnamon and raisin bagels with lurpak, gluten free sux at times!!!

I'm having a jacket potato with cheesy beans mmmmmmm!!!!!

Just had a nice hot shower - soothed the aches!! xx

Im having a gluten free sausage roll, its just cooking..... Got excited cos dad said we had fish fingers and we dont grrrrrr!!! Fancied a fishfinger butty!!!

Oh I love fish finger sandwiches!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Me too, with branston pickle or brown sauce, all have to be gluten free tho!!!

I love it with mayo!!!! But obviously we are not allowed mayo now!!! Grrr!!

Told Chris the first thing I want after the birth is a chicken and bacon mayo sandwich and a relentless!!!! Haha! X

I cant have mayo either as have egg allergies lol, my diet is a nightmare..... Gluten, egg and fructose free, makes food a pain in the ass, although you can buy egg free mayo, its supposed to be alright, get it in the free from section at supermarket, although not all supermarkets stock it, i know morrisons and sainsburys do!!!!

I've got used to salad cream now!

I don't really like energy drinks but I love the taste of relentless! And the smell mmmmmmmm!!!! X

I was a lucozade addict but cant really drink it now, dont like relentless or red bull, but i also have a caffeine allergy (told you im stuffed) so energy drinks, dr pepper (which i love), coke etc are all off limits anyhow!!! Im supposed to drink caffeine free tea and sugar free squash etc but i cant keep any ov em down at moment, living on bitter lemon, cant get enough!!!

Chicken, salmon/fish, pork/gammon..... No red meat, can eat most veg but onions and garlic and stuff is high in fructose, alot ov gluten free pasta and fresh veg, love rice and curry and stuff..... The things i miss are bagels, pork pies, warburtons toast, kfc, subway, all that sort of stuff..... I eat well to be honest, the little boy i work with has worse allergies than me, he is dairy and soya free too, it could be worse!!!
Luckily i also have a super mum who makes me gluten free cakes and buns which are always really yummy, and i can have chocolate within limitations!!!

I had to go gluten free whilst on fertility drugs cos it was meant to be a massive help!!! And it was!! But now I'm eating normally again! X

I wish i could, ive been free for a year, egg free for 15 years and caffeine free for about 4 years!!!

Bloody hell!! I dont know how you cope! I'm not a massive egg fan so that wouldnt bother me too much i dont think!

xxx

Sassy I am a rugby league fan too. I am guessing by your location your are either a Hull/KR or Cas Tigers fan?

Leeds Rhinos here! heh.

I had a few good days where I was only sick once or twice but since yesterday I am back in the being sick every 20 minutes cycle. I feel awful this morning. Just trying to eat half a plain Digestive biscuit and it's taken me nearly an hour. I was so pleased after having those few good days that I thought I was 'better'. Hyperemesis is miserable. It just seems never ending!

Hope you all slept well.

Yayyy my scan went well but I waited I've 2 hours was exhausted by the time we got in there then
I had tilted uterus and we didn't see much :( we go back to Dr today so I might ask him to
Do internal one if they are allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back