• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Im a first timer too huni, i would be excited if i didnt feel so sick all the time, im exhausted from the constant nausea!!!

The nausea can be tiring cant it!!! Mine has seemed to started to reduce a bit but wow this morming!!!!! Yuk...waves of nausea! Xx

...Im 14 weeks tomorrow and have not had any sickness what so ever, so all those worrying about your lack of sickness well my 12 week scan was perfect and im sure yours will be too.x

Same here, no sickness apart from one morning where I had a tiny bit for 5 mins, but I'm not worried as neither my mum, grandmum nor aunts had sickness. We're all so lucky and all catch within 3 months of trying apparently - mine was the second month which is great because I want 5 kids.

My date is the furthest away on the roll call (17th April 2013). Can't wait for my first scan, they won't give you a GP appointment here in the Faroes as a foreigner on a holiday visa even though I've been living here so have to wait another 2 weeks till we can go to the GP in the UK for confirmation. I'm sad because sometimes I think I'm dreaming it, the Clearblue "Pregnant 2-3" has gone away and I would take another test but I feel silly because my boobs hurt so much and no period. So paranoid... anyone else feel that way?

Im on cyclizine Nicky, ive managed to keep half a chicken breast down but it is trying its best to escape, dont think ill sleep very much!!! Im torn on gp in morning, will see how i feel xxx

Nikki, i think after a certain length of time the hormones change and dont show up on a test anymore, but dont quote me on that, some ov the other ladies may clarify better!!!

I hope you slept OK Sassy.

I had a miserable night and am feeling awful this morning, but I am trying not to be a moaning minnie in the (slim) hopes that being positive might help. Mind over matter and all that.

I had a crap night, had a bad dream and feel dizzy and crap this morning plus my tummy really hurts, got my mum nagging me about getting showered and dressed cos it will make me feel better, well i have news for her it wont!!!!

We've bought our pram :) and its In the hallway!! Just having a massive sort out then we are going to get it out of the box !!! Eeeek!! So exciting!! X

We have just been given a pram, beem used twice and is worth £500 but he doesnt want it cos its not new........
Enjoy putting it together, what type did you get?

Mamas and papas glide!! Love it!! Will post a pic when it's up!

What did you get? X

Im not sure what it is, my brothers in-laws have given us it, my bro is bringing it up from Aldershot this weekend for us, its got car seat, carry cot and all sorts with it!!!

Yeah we got everything have to wait for the car seat to be delivered tho cos it wasn't in stock! X

...Nikki, i think after a certain length of time the hormones change and dont show up on a test anymore, but dont quote me on that, some ov the other ladies may clarify better!!!

Retested this morning and had a nice fat positive line :) On the other hand, ironically, felt sick this avo but it went away after a piece of ginger. Thanks anyway, I'm home in 12 days to get a GP test and book in for a scan etc.

How's your sickness today? x

I still feel nauseated but not been sick which is a good thing!!!

Glad it showed a line today, tests are funny things ent they!!!
Ginger did nothing for me, but im not a massive lover of it anyway!!!

Xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345675877.710819.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345675890.498050.jpg

Love it!!! Please ignore my messy living room tho!! X

Lovely Nicky. I would love a plain black pram but it's way too hot here for anything black like that, poor baby would fry.

It's just perfect only 2 of my aunties have tried ruining it for me already!!! X

That pram is gorgeous Nicky!! I can't wait to start buying!

I love it :) fell in love with it on the Internet and then in the shop it was soooo much better!!!

27 weeks to go till I can use it tho :-( xx

I saw the other post about your aunties, Nicky. People can be so odd. What happens when it's your second, third, fourth... baby, do you just dump all the baby stuff you've kept outside of the house? I don't buy into all that at all. I haven't bought anything yet, but not because I worry about that, it's because I am sick and lazy. lol

Yeah it annoyed me to be honest cos they know what ive been through to get here!! Chris just said its a load of shit and we'll keep it where we want it!!

I cant stop looking at it!! The only reason we've got it so early is cos its been brought for us!

xx

I obv missed something with your Aunties Nicky.......

I just had a dose of fybrogel as my tummy is playing silly buggers again, damn that stuff is horrible, made me wretch, surprised i wasnt sick taking it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back