• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Glad all went well! I was thinking of you when I woke up this morning and wondering.

I am sick, so sick. I am just done with this. I have just phoned my ob's office and waiting for him to call me back. I am hoping he will prescribe something and I can stay at home. I've been trying to suck ice cubes just to get some liquid into me but it's just making me sicker and vomiting is one of those positive feedback cycle things. Blah.

Talulah im a Tigers fan all the way, the OH is a KR fan and thinks baby will be too...... WRONG!! Already got him/her a cas tigers wooly hat!!!

Boobalou thats great news on the week forward, but hope you can get a decent scan done so you can see bubs properly!!!

Talulah, i hope that the obs sort this sickness for you, mine is shocking so i cant imagine what your going through, you have it much worse, sending big hugs your way sweetie xxx

Why did you have to wait two hours hun?? I'm really panicking about my scan tomorrow!

I've recorded it!! Chris wont let me watch it when hes in the room lol!! xx

Talulah im a Tigers fan all the way, the OH is a KR fan and thinks baby will be too...... WRONG!! Already got him/her a cas tigers wooly hat!!!

LOL Lucky we are both Rhinos fans. Luckily this weekend the challenge cup final kicks off at 9.30pm here, so not too bad. The grand final was at like 2am or something stupid but we had to get up to watch it!

I saw my ob last night. They gave me two iv bags of fluids and an iv of zofran which has reset me a bit, only been sick six times today which is a massive improvement. I actually don't feel too bad.

Good luck Nicky! Hope it all goes well.

I am going to watch Midwives on iplayer now.

It is 3.30pm here already though. I was being sick every 25 minutes yesterday, non stop! Ew.

thats awful - poor you!!

I feel sick now my scan is only 50 minutes away!

Just struggles to drink a glass of water!! Gonna take a bottle with me! 26 minutes to go x

Good luck Nicky!!!

Talulah, glad your feeling alittle better, if not fantastic, was wondering how you were!!!

Cup should be interesting, think you will loose though!!!

I feel very sick, but think im alittle bunged (sorry for the tmi) as been up all night with stomach ache, the lactulose isnt helping either :-(

Good luck Nicky :)

Finally through all the nausea i threw up last night

Im a bit down :( the Dr is crap mainly cos of the language barrier and we dont speak enough Spanish and im freaking out lol

Awe thanks miss j! Was wriggling away like anything :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back