• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Why is if you always wake up 10-15 minutes before your alarm goes off! Grrr!

Ladiessssss we all made it past 12 weeks and got our scans wow!!!! ;)

I love how we are all due so close together!! Nearly all in tri 2!! X

Yeah wonna add? I dont think i show on search should i add you:? p.s im still secretly pregnant on there hehe

If we are addin on fb girls, count me in!!!

I spent all last night, til 6am this morning being sick every 10 minutes, couldnt keep amything down, and feeling sick now, and he kept texting sayin "hope my son is ok", "maybe you need to see someone to make sure my son is ok"..... No make sure im ok, peed off is an understatement?!!!

Hope your all ok this morning xx

i feel rubbish today! forcing myself to eat but i dotn want too! think im just tired tho!! just making myself some dinner now - urgh!!

Other than that i'm still sooooooo excited!!

xxx

Oh Sassy. I know how miserable the sickness is, have you had any anti sickness meds?

I am on facebook too, my pregnancy is a secret though but happy to add people.

Ive been on metachlopramide for weeks, but even that is coming back up now, not even a mouthful ov juice is staying down :-(
Im scared they will admit me to hospital, if they do i wont cope well as i hate the places and the nearest with beds to me is a good 30 mins away for my family to get there, im so exhausted and the thought of food just turns my stomach, it got so bad last night it was even gushing from my nose ( sorry for the tmi!) if this is 13 weeks its got worse not better!!!!

I have the nose sick thing too.

There are other meds and i have mine as suppositries now because I was just puking them back up right away. That isn't nice but at this point I will try anything. Hospitals aren't nice but sometimes they are neccessary - after I get my IV meds and fluids I feel so much better because I am not dehydrated any more.

I hope you feel better soon, but do go back and ask for different meds if you feel the met isn't helping.

Did you get my add Nicky? Cant find you Sassy lol

Aww Sassy yours and Talulla are sooooo bad :(

Hmmmm no one can ever find me boobalou, think its cos im on lock down lol!!!

I know your right talulah, just hospitals scare me, i hate em, last time i was in they put me on a mixed ward with old people who screamed and shouted all night! I am tryin right now not to bring my juice back, its winning but gonna try and defeat it!!!!

Cant believe im over to tri 2 and im feeling worse rather than better sheesh when does it end!!!!!

No hun I didn't get it

Tallulah inbox me who you are and I'll try find you x

Oh no haha have i added thew wrong person - i tried again

My profile pic is of me in a pink top and Chris in a suit. Should say from ripon north Yorkshire. Still not got it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back