• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

It's not bad at all. You needed a break and it will do you the absolute world of good. Is he being ok with you now? X

Seems to be, didnt seem so happy i cancelled today but just too sick :-(

You need to look after yourself and that little monkey :)

My shredder keeps overheating and I'm nowhere near finished!! X

Ooops lol, tooooo much shredding!!!

Im hungry again, had half a pot ov ambrosia chocolate custard, but its not cold so not as nice slightly warm!!!

Hungry is good!!! I'm starving! Have no idea where Chris is tho!! X

Urgh I GIVE UP!!!

Text i just got "well its my fault your sick, its cos you dont wanna be near me etc" as though im being sick on purpose or making it up just so i dont have to go see him!!!!

Hope Chris turns up soon and we dont have to search for him!!!

Oh dear :( silly men - ne'er understand when you actually just need timeout!!

Hmm he's gonna come home and be cross at the mess I've made whilst shredding lol!! Oops! X

Oh well, if he is gonna be like that im sure ill manage on my own with bubs, its going that way!!!

Tell Chris to stop moaning before he starts, you have been productive!!!!! Lol

Yeah I know but it was really tidy before haha! Now the living room floor is covered in bits of shredded paper and letters to be filed haha! Oh very dear!!

I'm sooooooo hungry!!!

You should eat or it might make you feel worse, doesnt help the sickness!!!

I don't know what I want to eat!! And I'm waiting for numpty so we can have tea :) might have to have some cereal tho!!

Lol even if u just have a little it will take the edge off hun xx

Yay well thats good news huni!!!

My tummy is doing all sorts of odd things tonight!!!

My back hurts now!! Hips still really sore too!! Plus my knee is from where I fell over last night haha!!!

Falling apart!!

Your tummy must be deciding whether it wants to keep the food or not lol!! X

Yeah im guessing so hun!!!

My disability so far hasnt been too bad, to say im on no pain relief it isnt bothering me too much, probs wont be saying that in later days when im on crutches and feelin like im being a pain i the ass!!!!

Have a nice long soak and try rubbing something called cumfrey oil into you joints, it helps me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back