• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Sassy that comment wound me up because i know how you feel!!! I was gutted when i was told that i would most likely have to have ivf (proved them wrong :)) and i would never take offence to anyone saying that being sick is taking its toll!!

Its part of pregnancy (a horrible part) but of course if we feel rubbish we are going to whinge!!

Oh and i had to comment back lol!!!!

I'm home with my feet up :) xxx

Lol thanx sweet just seen it, and thanx boobalou!!!

Thing is i had a miscarriage when i was 18 which she doesnt know about, so i know what its like, i was just so upset!!!

Glad your resting Nicky xx

screw her - clearly means far more to her to make nasty unwanted comments than to support you and care about how your feeling!!

I had a nap, felt better so had a little bit of chocolate - now feel rubbish - when will i ever learn!!!

Horrible biatch! How can she know what you go through everyday! Your sickness is really severe!

Awww Nicky! Are you getting heartburn etc the chocolate is a bugger for that and makes you sickly! Im back on eating plain cos of acid its a nightmare :(

yeah it makes me burp all the time and feel just generally yuk!!! lol! dont feel as bad this time as i have done but still feel yuk!

Im watching hairy bikers, at times i think im mad watching food programs and feeling sick!!!!

Im really restless this afternoon, soooo fed up xx

oh hun :-(

i'm depressed that the olympics have finished!!

I didnt really watch the olympics, saw bits ov it, im a rugby league girl myself!!!

Lol bless!!!

Ive just had alittle bit ov gammon and a few home grown tomatoes, hope it stays, was hard work eating it tho..... My tummy feels like a dead weight :-(

I decided that I needed to do some housework!! Now I'm shredding old bills. Jesus!

Oooo I love gammon :) hopefully your tummy will too!!! X

So do i, it wasnt fried either, was a gammon joint that dad roasted in the microwave so very healthy, just hope it doesnt upset me, feeling crappy but trying not to lay down etc yet!!!!

I'm sat shredding! Got so much to shred!! Ha! Catching up with coronation street tho haha! X

I dont do soaps, i got fed up of them years ago, caught alittle deadenders the other day, and urgh forgot how rubbish it was lol!!!!!

Haha oh god! I love them!! Force Chris to watch them all the time!!! Such a life I lead lol xxx

Lol, poor Chris!!!

I get stuck watching all Tris' crap, he watches gold rush, pawn stars and stuff like that on sky, dont get me wrong i dont hate em but i do end up missing stuff i like..... He will get a shock when we dont have sky anymore!!!!

Its hard cos i rarely see him at the moment, this sounds awful but im not exactly missing him, im just too sick to bother, how bad is that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back