** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Me saying no to another i think will cause major issues, but no way i can go thru this a 2nd time xx

We have a high risk of twins and we both have a feeling it is going to be!!! Will find out at my scan!! X

No no no not oooooooo!! Lol! It would be a nightmare haha! X

They only detected one heart beat on my scan so think im safe, mind u only one child might put an end to me and Tris but thats another story!!!

Oh no really?? Chris has done a complete u turn and made us have salad for tea. Said it would make me feel better! X

Yeah really..... Hope you enjoyed it, im in bed feeling very sick, with a shocking head and a high temperature, my dad asked if i wanted him to stay in cos he was worried about me!!!!

Aww bless him! I feel much better now - had a 2 hour sleep tho!! X

I just slept for 8+ hours, headache turned into a stonking migraine, still not 100% but better than i was last night

Scrap that, just been sick, feel like im back to square one, just what i need :-(

I am having the day from hell!!!!! Anything that can go wrong is going wrong x

Such a shit day at work!!

Hope everyone is ok! X

I hope your evening was OK at least Nicky!

I am in a bad way. Completely fed up of being sick every 20 minutes, the worst thing is when yuo can't eat or drink the sick is that awful bile that tastes foul. Eww, sorry girls. I am seeing a doctor this afternoon so I hope she can help. My mouth hurts, I am dizzy, I have a horrid headache, I am just miserable.

Whine, whine.

Yeah had a better evening at home thanks. Back to work in a hour tho :(

Your sickness sounds bloody awful. Makes me worry that I've only really had slight nausea and heartburn! X

I hope its sorted Talulah, my nausea has hit with avengence again, but still not as bad as yours..... Sending big hugs with fingers crossed for the dr visit!!!!

Frigging hell - one of our divers is currently diving in the Olympics and the nerves have got to him! So so nervous for him!!! Yikes! X

One from work Nicky???? Fingers crossed for him, im watching rugby league!!!

Yeah. Absolutely gutted he didn't get through - lost his balance on the last dive. He's only 17 tho so plenty more years left in him yet! X

Hi guys, I had my early scan yesterday and everything is in the right place and baby measuring 2cm :) Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back