** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Morning hun - I slept like a log and no heartburn last night yay :) hopefully we all had a better night!!

I've already had the sicklecell and others she said they weren't optional but I wasnt bothered anyway. I'm really nervous now!!! X

Yayyyyyy great :) Im on the plain food diet now

Luckily cos ours are in Spanish im not scared hahaha i had some done but we dont know much what they are! I have a little note that in 2 weeks i get 1st tri screening so must be allsorts then

Hope the appointments went well this morning, and so glad to hear you had a good night tallulah!!!

I was awake at 5am with damn stomach ache which made me sick, think its the constipation not helping (sorry for the tmi!!!!)

Hope the appointments went well this morning, and so glad to hear you had a good night tallulah!!!

I was awake at 5am with damn stomach ache which made me sick, think its the constipation not helping (sorry for the tmi!!!!)

Have you been given anything for the constipation Sassy?

A few of you guys recommended Lactulose to me but it hasn't helped at all :( x

I can totally recommend glycerin suppositories for constipation!

Hey Ladies

Appointment went well apart from.....

My blood group is A negative which therefore means i'm rhesus negative. So i have to go into hospital at 28 weeks to be but on an intravenous drip which will pump Anti D into me. I'll also have this just after the birth. If i have any bleeding whatsoever during pregnancy then i need to go in for this preocedure aswell.

Not sure whether i should be worried about that or not!!

Also due to my PCOS i have to have a Glucose Tolerance Test at 26 weeks due to being more suceptible to gestational diabeties!

However she said i am a low risk pregnancy so i shouldnt worry!

Got given loads of stuff plus my notes :) Also got our first Bounty pack from Boots and its amazing!! So much stuff in there plus a newborn starter pack for your hospital bag :)

Very happy with how it went - just not sure about the A negative blood and the Rhesus negative!!

xx

Yayyyyy that all sounds good Nicky :) I wouldnt worry about the A- lots of people have it

Thanks hun - that's helpful!! I'm gonna try not to worry about it. After all she didnt seem overly concerned.

We were in there for over an hour and she was really good and went though everything! X

Nope just go along with it :)

Glad you had a good appointment :) mine are short (Less than 5 mins) and barely nothing is said hehe

Flipping heck - all we did this morning was paperwork!!

Got to phone on Friday to book my 12 week scan! Yikes!! X

Glad all went well huni, and i wouldnt worry about the blood thing, if they ent worried then i wouldnt!!!

I have to have the glucose test done too cos im high risk with my weight!!!!

Ive been given lactulose to try today, see how i go with that!!!

OH been today, just gone so i can go to bed as im out of it, i cope for a few hours but then im done for the rest of the day! We got stuff sorted and i think we are ok, he is coming over again on Saturday!!!!

Oh that's good news hun!! Was he ok with you??

I was feeling alright but Chris fell asleep so I thought to hell with it I'll have a nap!! Now I feel achey and more tired than before!! Urgh!!

I'm alright tho - buzzing from my appointment this morning!!

We also bought a gorgeous bedding set for the cot!! Couldn't resist it lol!! X

Lol, my scan is next thursday, should be more than just a blob this time as will be nearly 13 week then!!!

I've got to ring and book mine on Friday! Don't think I'll get in before 12 weeks tho. Sooo excited about it!! She booked my 20 week scan today for 9th October - day before Chris birthday :) x

Wow i gotta wait to book my 20 week scan.... Its soooooo exciting isnt it :)

Why do I always start feeling rubbish on a night??? Grr! X

I am exactly the same sweets, and by time it gets to bed im nearly crying i feel so crappy!!!!!!

ive just had a lovely hot bubble bath! made me feel better. Got yummy lasagne for tea so just hope i can eat it!! sick of not being able to eat a full decent meal!! x

I know what ya mean!!! Hope you manage to eat it huni, fx!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back