** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Why oh why did I think that having chocolate spread was a good idea?? I feel bloody awful now!!! X

Big hugs girls hope ur both ok!!!

I went to ikea today, was out 2 hours and am stuffed for rest ov day!!

He wants to go to skegness on wednesday, i told him no way i could manage so now he is sulking! Urgh!!!!

At least hes talking to you!!

I'm ok - I've binned the chocolate spread so I can't be tempted to eat anymore of it!! God it made me feel rough!! X

Im feeling rough, dr gave me gaviscon tablets this morning, ewwwwwww they are rancid, like chewing a soft mint which i hate!!!!

Ooo what did they say Hun? I forgot about that! I have rennees and they are bloody awful!! X

I prefer rennies but gaviscon works better!!!

They said not to worry about thyroid, to keep resting, try and eat when i can, keep taking the metaclopramide and take gaviscon, they wrote to the consultant so just waiting for the reply now!!! I feel better for seeing someone senior they put my mind at ease!

He also prescribed more Daddy cuddles, i was like hmmmmmmmmmmmm i hate cuddling my Dad but he does make me feel better!!!!

Argh on the verge of puking 2nite! I'm trying not to I have a hernia in my chest it could burst agh

Im trying not to puke too, and just put my duvet back on bed cos i was frozen, doesnt help i cant shut the window as feel claustrophobic if i do, having said that i prefer my duvet to the silly throw mum had put on here!!!
Cant beat been snuggly, hope ill sleep better!!!

We are all suffering today..... Passes Nicky a gaviscon, try that, tastes nasty but kinda helps!!!! Xx

Thanks chick!! At least we can all suffer together!! X

This is true.... Im just catching up on last nights program about 50 shades of grey!!!

Is it any good? I'm watching Chris play his ps3 - thrilling! Up at 6 for work :-(

Yeah not bad. Ive read the first book and halfway through the 2nd but since been pregnant havent been able to settle to read!!!
I know the watching PS3 thing VERY well!!!!
Im trying not to be sick, and really struggling with it :-(

Urgh sucks doesn't it hun! Don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight! X

Yeah not bad. Ive read the first book and halfway through the 2nd but since been pregnant havent been able to settle to read!!!
I know the watching PS3 thing VERY well!!!!
Im trying not to be sick, and really struggling with it :-(

Oh I hope you've not seen the end of the programme yet cause there's a major spoiler! X

Im thinking the exact same, im so sick ov being pregnant, just want a few hours feeling human :-(

Free everything we've been through I want to enjoy it but the heartburn and tiredness is getting to me now!!! X

Ive just been sick trying to take my gaviscon so went for the tums instead, gonna try and settle down now!!! My head is pounding and i ache, dad was like have a bath but i cant be bothered :-(

Just saw the end MsClaire, cant believe they spoilt it grrrr, will still read rest when i have the ability!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back