** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Did he tell you that he missed you and loves you? And that he was sorry for making you feel ten times worse?? X

Nopes and only told me he loved me when i said it first!!! He is workin all but next wednesday so im going there wednesday and he will drop me home thursday as he is on nights then, that will be last chance tho!!!!

Can anyone please tell me how long I should leave it before I chase up my first scan? I was 10 weeks yesterday and had my booking appointment two weeks ago. I don't actually have a midwife yet as I only had a temporary one for booking appointment so who would I actually contact?

I'm in Scotland.

Msclaire, i had to book my own appointment, mw sent stuff to hospital and then i had to ring 3 days later.... Its different everywhere tho, so not sure, really sorry cant help hun!!!

Glad no more pains Nicky xxx

Sassyjane, I hope you can work things out. Hopes, I am sorry. Both of you take care of yourselves.

I am still in hospital, there were tons of unread pages in this thread so I skipped to the last two pages and read those. Will be better at keeping up from now on now that I am feeling vaguely human again.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Awww talulah, hope your feeling sooooo much better soon, thinking of you xxxx

Things still crap, im fed up of it all, i give up, he accused me ov having 100's ov men texting so too busy to reply, but i was asleep!!!!!

urgh i have that horrible no appetite feeling again today. just feel bleeurghh! we went out for lunch and i just couldnt face it!!

I had some lunch and alittle tea but i feel really bluuuurgh too, laid in bed most of the day as cant be bothered to move xxx

I had left over gluten free peach upside down pudding and custard which my lovely Mum made me yesterday, didnt eat it all though as feel really sickly, was nice tho!!!
I cant freely eat toast as dont like gf bread!!!!!

I was hungry and dad made me a homemade curry, omg it was delicious and i actually dont yet feel sick, maybe its the way forward!!!!!!!

wahoooo!! i decided i wanted chocolate - not so sure it was one of my brightest ideas!! xx

I havent wanted chocolate in weeks and im a chocoholic, i dont know if i miss it but i dare not try to find out lol!!!

Woken up in the worst mood! Think my hormones are fully kicking in now lol!

I was sick again last night about midnight, thats 2 nights running at the same time :-(

Hope your ok sweet, look out Chris!!!!

Morning everyone!

How you doing?

I had a hormonal meltdown again last night!

Im about to tell my Dad and Bro also, I got them set up on Skype to tell them, my brother was meant to go to my Dads yesterday so i could tell them and Dad forgot to ask him, it doesnt help that im soooooo nervous haha its awful! Im married but i feel weird that my Dad will know i had sex :x

Haha I know what you mean Hun! Luckily due to my problems conceiving my parents already knew we were trying!! Still got mum to tell dad tho!! X

Hehehe so it wasnt to hard to tell!

My Dad has guessed a little as I was asking about my Grandads Mum as she had triplets, apparently hes really wanting grandchildren, Im just to scared to admit ive had sex and i have pregnancy issues haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back