** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

No me either, i cant be bothered to move, me and OH had another arguement, argh!!!!!!

Thats the ribena and fish finger back up.... My FIL agrees with me i might be best with a few days at my parents to give us both a break, dont know if to go now, but OH isnt here :-( xx

Oh love :( everything must feel multiplied too! Is it a serious argument or just silly!? Don't run I you can sort it out xxx you have to stick together xxx

How are you feeling now?? I've had the shift from hell at work!! Can't wait to get home x

Seriously don't know what I've done to my back but I'm in absolute agony!! Even just slightly moving my legs is killing :(

No idea but it's fine this morning!! Think I must have just done too much yesterday lol! X

Oh dear :( I got off the sofa last night after laying on my back and couldnt move! But then it was ok very bizarre!

Im at my parents for a few days having some much needed tlc..... Feeling alot better this morning despite the sickness..... Just what i needed i think, although OH isnt replying to texts!!!!

Hope both you girls are feeling ok, poor you back ache sux at best ov times x

Aww hope you have a relaxing weekend, maybe his phone is off or something! Hope you sort things out :)

I have bloody acid reflux today, I had a great 2 days and now im like urgh

Ive just been sick again, laid on the bed now having a rest, he replied, kinda, im too tired to argue with him now!!!

Oh noooo is it serious arguing or can you sort it out once you both calm?

Im perfectly calm he just doesnt understand my hormones and how tired/sick/sore etc i am!!! It'll all be right im sure hun xx

I hope you get things sorted. :) I just ended things with my partner after 6 years. It's scary but a certain amount of relief will come with it I'm sure.

Awwww nooooooooo im soooo sorry to hear that, how are you coping love?

Boobalou - I'm up/down at the moment. I feel awful because he wasn't expecting it but the r'ship needed to end. I'm hoping he will see that in time.

Sorry to hear that Hopes...... He has gone quiet again. Im not running round trying to make him feel better about himself he can make some effort!!! Just managed to eat alittle but my head is spinning

Still nothing from the OH, ive given up texting him now, i dont need the stress!
Spent the day throwing my guts up again, feel like death!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back