** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Just had a slice ov toast which im not supposed to have but better than nothing, think its gonna be a long night!!!

God I can't sleep! Freaked myself out last night watching the programme about the Norway massacres and had nightmares last night about it! Scared to go to sleep now - I'm such a wimp!! Chris is poorly so he's sprawled all over the bed. I'm snuggled on the sofa but freaking out! Urgh!

Tris is sleeping on the sofa in our den thing..... I have the bed, hope you manage to sleep, try some relaxing music maybe????
Hope Chris feels better soon xx

Slept fine! Only woke up once cos I was bursting for a wee!! Hope your feeling better this morning xxx

Shocking night, my bones physically hurt, my tummy hurt and i couldnt for the life of me get comfy or settle, gonna be a long day ahead i fear!!!! Have a good day xx

I've woken up with so much energy! In the middle of a massive spring clean lol!! Then working 1.30-10!!!

I hope you are planning on relaxing today!! X

Tris is at work, so are the inlaws, dont really like been home alone incase i go dizzy but gonna try and relax yeah!! Dont you go doing too much, and dont work too hard later!!!!! X

Had enough now - having a chill before I go to work!! X

Ive just made an appointment to see our senior doctor on Monday, i want proper answers and to know more about this damn thyroid etc!!!! Xx

Yeah you need to get sorted - they can't leave you feeling like that! You should be enjoying your pregnancy! Not feeling like utter crap x

I wish i was! He is like why u going to the drs..... Ffs he knows why, teddy will be out cos i told him im going home sunday night cos i ent getting up at 6am to travel to drs when mum lives round corner and i can get up at 8am!!!

No you do right hun! Do you think things will be better when you both move into
Your new house? X

I hope so, but at moment i dont know!!!

He wont like that i might have to do something without him, ill take my mum to drs tho, kinda hoping he has to work as want some down time with my family!!!

Morning ladies, how u doing?

I had a big lie in today, my husband covered for me at work thank god and im now at the office! Im totally exhausted, liek you achy and tummy pains Sassy :(

Im well and truely fed up hun, had enough now, on verge ov crying :-(
Hope you feel better soon xx

Feeling rotten, constant bickering with OH, totally fed up, alone in someone elses house, just generally had enough.....

Awww Sassy, this is the worst bit, it will get better! Honestly!

My mum was sick the whole time with me!!! I just force fed myself fish fingers now battling to keep em down..... I hate been pregnant!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back