** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

oh hun thats not how he should be treating you :-( and certainly wont be making you feel any better.

Ive got my booking appointment next wed and she said she'll book our 12 week scan then! yikes!! I'm paranoid there will be no baby lol!

xx

I was like that but i had a scan at 8 weeks (was put back by 8 days, was gutted) and i had a little blob with a heart beat, it makes you tummy flutter and i wanted to cry seeing the lil alien for the first time!!!! I couldnt have a full bladder tho so pic wasnt as clear as id ov liked!!!! It will be there, i know it!!!!!

i hate the full bladder part!! had to do it for my transvaginal scan during treatment - so bloody uncomfortable!! surely you dont have to fill it that much for your 12 week scan?? xx

A pint of fluid an hour before, but my morning sickness meant i couldnt have a full mouthful without being sick everywhere, so just didnt work lol!!!! Hoping for 12 week ill manage better!!!

If i go quiet my battery died and he has knicked the charger..... Men!!!!

Lol, Chris and the peace and quiet ov no moaning SJ!!!!

haha but i have someone to moan with lol! He is going page by page through the new argos catalogue!! Everytime a new one comes out thats what he does lol! x

Im liking the style although you should be first in line, least its not tv and cigs.... Have u signed up for Emma's diary? You get about £150 ov vouchers for argos, so worth doing!!! You also get loads of free stuff through them, and bounty and stuff, you MW should give you a pack at your first appointment!!!!

yeah we got it a couple of weeks ago - picked up our pack from argos and all the stuff in it was out of date!!! xx

Oh no, not good, infact its shocking...... i got mine from boots the other day, had just been too damn lazy to go lol!!!! We signed up to boots and aptimil and stuff too, never have too much stuff for free!!! Xx

ive signed up to loads lol!! we've also bought a fair bit already too!! naughty :) xxx

We bought our travel system at the weekend, it was ex display, should ov been £350 and we got it for £111, plus MIL bought us some cute little soft shoes from Spain when she went on holiday!!!! Trying to hold off, but the travel system was a steal, just hope its not too early!!!
The OH is a snob tho, i wanted a i love my bear cotbed, but mum suggested looking at ikea and stuff and he is like but we are getting that, and im like yeah but if we can get cheaper we need to..... He drives me up the wall at times!!!! He is so inflexible!!!!

we went to mamas and papas and mothercare today!! I absolutley love the gingerbread nursery collection for mamas and papas!! just soo expensive!! So far we've got the tommee tippee sanagenic nappy bin, changing mat, 12 packs of pampers wipes, tommee tippee closer to nature bottles x 6 and some other stuff

What travel system did you get hun?

xxx

Its a hauck malibu one!

Ended up going down stairs at 9, back in bed now after being sick, not eaten, and he just stormed out in a huff cos i told him to stop talking about food after i had just been violently sick as was making me feel worse, its like having a bloody child!!!! I give up!!!

God hun you really are suffering! Both my cousins were hospitalised with severe morning sickness! So I was dreading that happening to me!

But it must feel 10 times worse knowing that your OH isnt being very supportive :( x

He is supportive one minute then looses it..... Im supposed to be sleeping but not gonna happen i dont think!
Im scared they might hospitalise me here away from family!!! Xx

Just a thought - my mum mentioned it to me! Have you tried wearing travel sickness bands?? Apparently they were a life saver for her when she had my sister?? Worth a try maybe hun xx

Tried them first cos swear by them when i travel, Dad even bought new ones but didnt work!!!!
Fed up doesnt cover it, had enough ov this sodding pregnancy now!!!!

X

oh damn :-( thought i might be onto something there!! is the sickness any better than it was?? or worse?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back