** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Yeah he's just perfect! We've been together 8 years on the 20th August! I was 17 and he was just turning 19! I'm 25 now and he's turning 27 in October! Crazy but so happy!!

We've both been through a lot personally and together in the last two years so this pregnancy just feels like Christmas :) xx

Oh Sassy! Dont worry too much, they can control it and it may be sub-acute meaning it comes with pregnancy and goes xxx They will check your hormone levels then give you pills to take and monitor you

I suffer from Thyroiditis means im hyper and hypo and normal sometimes and theres no cure or way to control it :(

I have the best husband, i look on here sometimes and peoples partners are nasty and dont help them and Im so grateful for my lovely husband!

We had a lovely meal out - however it was the first full meal I had eaten for a while so by the time we got home I felt so so sick lol! You jut can't win haha!

We've got the day off today - hopefully will be sunny so we can just chill out in the garden :)

They tested my thyroid so see if that was the cause of my pcos but those tests came back normal. Turned out I have a slightly raised testosterone level - typical!!

X

Oh no Nicky! I had sickness bad last night too! I found Halls cough sweets help hehe mental!!

Enjoy your day off!

I woke up like the grinch this morning im so tired im aching all over

I have found ice pops a lifesaver lol! So nice and refreshing!!

Had a food nights sleep so feeling a bit more refreshed this morning! Hopefully things are on the up :) x

Ooh yeah I might get some of those!

I slept awful, i get up to pee twice in the night and just have disturbed sleep argh

Glad you had a good meal and better night Nicky, and hope you feel more you later boobalou!!!

My parents are coming over today to see the new house and help tackle the jungle that is the gardens, to be honest im not looking forward to it, but fresh air and sunshine might do me good!!!!

Aww Sassy try not to do too much until you get your medication! You're body is working overtime xxx

I was made to sit, look pretty and direct the workers while they grafted, was kinda nice but garden now looks better, still a work in progress mind!!! Xx

Our lovely meal last night was followed by chris taking me out today and out for lunch!! Not quite sure what hes after but it has been nice!! Now we are chilling at home watching a film!!

I've had quite a bit of creamy discharge today which is worrying me abit :-(

Glad you had a lovely day, and i reckon he is trying to cheer u up!!!

Im sure the discharge is nothing but if ur worried ring dr in the morning!!

I had a 3 hours sleep, got up went dizzy and now im back in bed, cant sleep again but feel like crap the world is spinning!!!! :-(

I didn't have anymore after I posted that so should hopefully be nothing to worry about (fingers crossed)

Make sure you get some sleep - have you managed to eat today? X

Ive had a 3 hour nap, and eaten scampi and some chips for lunch, just feel so lousy..... Also im stuck in bedroom on my own, no tv, no nothing cos ariel socket doesnt work......im fed up!!!!

Im on my ipod touch, phone is downstairs somewhere i think!!!! Dont know what i would do without this its my life saver at times!!!

I know!! It's really helped me!! I was in the ltttc section before and it's soo lovely in there! Tri 1 scares me a bit lol! X

It scares me alot, and tbh im hating every minute of it, if it wasnt for your guys id go mad i think, i feel so alone otherwise!!!! My OH just doesnt get it and im sure thinks im just been awkward!!!!!

Chris is getting better and more understanding about how i feel but some days he definitely doesnt get it at all lol! and i could murder him!!

I've only really posted on this thread cos tri 1 is scaring the crap out of me - will probably post more if i get to tri 2!!

Only just looked at your ticker and your 5 days ahead of me :) Do you know when your 12 week scan is? xx

9th August at 10:30am!!!! Cant get excited at moment with feeling so crappy!!!! Got midwife on 29th August too!!!

Its 2 and a half hours since i went dizzy and came back to bed, he hasnt been to check on me once, no offer of a drink or anything to eat (lunch was at 1:30)..... Just laid here in the dark-ish watchin the 4 walls, then he wonders why i say i wanna go to my parents for a few days..... He will ov eaten, and be watching tv and smoking cigs while i go stir crazy!!!!!! Argh im soooooo fed up!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back