** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

You can vent at me as much as you like chick - I know how hard it can be!!

We've been through a hell of a journey to get here cos I was told I'd need ivf! When I first found out I was pregnant I couldnt bring myself to have sex because I was so so scared of anything happening to our little miracle! Chris threw it at me that I didn't want him now that I'd got what I wanted - that resulted in me nearly walking out!! But I know he didn't mean it and was just frustrated!!

We don't have a lot of money and are seriously worrying about how we are going to cope when I'm on maternity leave but we will find a way! And it's worth every minute!!

Honestly hun feel free to vent all you want! X

Thanx chick your a star, and i see not all that far from me over in North Yorks!!! Yay for yorkie girls!!!!!!
We are in the same boat money wise, at moment im still working in Cas during term time - but as the tt suggests, i dont get paid for the holidays - so staying with my parents during the week, been off sick for 6 weeks tho so been constantly at the inlaws, living in a bedroom with no working tv cos our "den" is disgusting (dirty, smelly men!!!)1

Where about are you from hun?

My maternity pay is crap do it looks like I'll only be having 6 months off - then have to find an arrangement for child care that doesn't cost the earth!! Looking forward to it all tho! X

Originally Castleford, living between there and Hull now!!!

My normal pay is crap, so im guessing maternity wont be much better!!!!

6 months ent long huni, poor you xx

I know but I don't know what else we can do!!

We are near Harrogate - about 1hr from as and a couple of hours to hull! X

Love Harrogate, its so beautiful there!!!!

Oh well, he is on nights, guess i best try n sleep while i can!!!

Nite nite sweet dreams xx

Oh and see what working family tax and stuff your entitled to, on low income there is loads ov options available, we will be looking into it, there is no shame at all in needing extra help!!! Xx

Argh we are having huge problems getting a house to rent in Mallorca its virtually impossible, we have 3-4 months to get one! We saw one yesterday and it was amazing but someone had just snapped it up :( after 6 months of looking the perfect one is gone :/

Oh no hun thats not good, fx you find one soon!!!! Xxx

I know, its so frustrating! Just found another and the agents commission fee is 1800EUR! We would never see that money again!

Wow thats alot sweets, ridiculous money..... I really hope you get sorted soon, you dont need the stress xx

Sounds like it im shocked they can get away with it, but thats living abroad i guess sweets.... Can be just as bad here i guess!!!!!

Yeah and the other problem is the owners dont out rent boards outside their houses, so you cant find them! Its Stupid!

Our landlady phones to say Shes putting our rent up in september!! Great!!

How are you both today? X

Oh no Nicky, has it gone up much?

Im ok, just got queasy just now eek!

We don't know shes coming to see us in september so we will find out then!

I've just had over an hours nap - woke up too hot with headache!! Great!! X

I had a letter to go to the doctors today, they have diagnosed an over-active thyroid, so waiting to hear from endocrinology if there is anything they can give me for it!!! Its all i need!!!

Oh hun - it just doesn't seem to get any better does it!

Chris is taking me out for tea to cheer me up! Bless him! X

I had a parsley fishcake for my tea which Dad bought me and it was lovely but i feel sick now..... He also bought me 3 pairs of track bottoms and a summer duvet, plus lots of presents from their holidays, which cheered me up! Just googled hyperthyroidism and wish i hadnt, but too late now!!!!

Hope you enjoy your dinner, sounds like you got a great bloke there!!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back