** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Dont push yourself too hard huni, you need your rest days more than most, our bodys are being punished biiiiiig time!!!!! Xx

Yeah I know, got two weeks off coming up so I'm going to chill for the whole of those!!! Can't wait!! X

I bet..... Ive got 6 weeks off for school hols, but we are in middle of renovating our new house, plus been off for 4 weeks with this damn sickness!!! Make the most of the time, and make sure your spoilt, we wont have the opportunity much longer! Lol!!!! Xx

I think my main problem is I just don't feel like eating! I can really really fancy something so I'll cook it then I just won't eat it!! So I think that's why I feel so energy less! Made shepherds pie and lots of veg for tea so hopefully I'll eat it! X

Im not eating either, i struggle to open fridge door without retching, and if my FIL cooks anything i hide in the bedroom..... Mind you i ate some chicken tikka masala yesterday and it was amazing, just wish i could ov eaten more it was that good but was stuffed!!!!

That's my favourite curry!! Fruity sweets are keeping me going at the minute and stopping me feeling sick lol! Haven't actually been sick yet just feeling nauseas! X

Ive spent 4 solid weeks being sick, minus last 2 days..... Its my favourite too, bubs better get used to it lol!!! When i can cook i make a mean tikka but at moment cant cope with the oil/fat smell when cooking!!!! I have barley sugars but i really ent keen on sweets im more chocolate and havent touched any since the sickness started!!!!

I can't eat chocolate at the minute - gives me really bad heartburn!! Starburst have been my best friend recently lol! X

Morning girls :)

Im eating plain boring old food cos of the heartburn :/ still really fancying fish, chips and mushy peas though!

i remember my first pregnancy well, i was so scared and nervous, but she turnt out perfectly. I was sick from 6-14 weeks with my first and loved the 2nd tri as felt energetic and back to my old self. Congrats xx

Ive had 2 really good days, today not feeling so good, maybe pushed it alittle too much, so much so im in bed feeling sick..... Waiting for OH to come home with some food as hoping it may help, but as per has to fit round his smoking urgh, pees me off we have to wait constantly while he smokes a cig!!! Sorry rant over!!!!!

Hi Sassyyyyyyy

Awww what you going to eat? Im starving today!

I've still barely eaten! I need to eat a proper meal but just can't! Have no problems eating monster munch tho!! Lol x

I had curry again.... Was ok 1st twice now im sick ov it!! Im in middle ov ww3,
My MIL and OH argueing and me and OH nearly split up, only hung together by a thread, dont need this :-(

Oh god hun. Hopefully it's something that you can sort out. Fortunately for me my MIL lives an hour away!! :) hope your ok xxx

We are living with mine while the house is finished!!!
OH has OCD and hates odd numbers, he announced if i wont give him a 2nd child then he will have to find someone who will cos he cant just have one..... I only want one, and at the moment with the sickness etc im doubting that..... I have multiple disabilities including anxiety disorder and its driving me insane!!!!

Oh hun not what you need then :-( we had Chris' mum live with us for 6 months last year after she walked out on his stepdad - I honest to god could have murdered her!!!

I really hope everything settles down for you soon xxx

I keep saying im gonna go back to my mums for a few days but then he gets arsey and i get "well you obviously dont wanna be with me anymore, just let me know when scans are and stuff" he doesnt get i just need some space, he also doesnt like the fact i dont want kisses and cuddles and physical contact as it makes me claustrophobic due to the disorder..... He didnt know me before my illness was controlled, and im alot better than i was then even tho its untreated now..... Im just at a loss all i wanna do is cry and sleep, and i cant sleep cos i feel sick!!!!!!! Xx

I'm not a huggy type of person and hate people being in my personal space! Even Chris at times! I struggle sleeping because I hate being so cramped up but he doesn't get it and we have arguments about it all the time!!!

I can sort of relate to how you feel on that one!

X

Thanx Nicky, im so sorry im venting at you, its helping to know im not the only one who needs personal space, at times i feel like a freak.... I know he is also resenting the fact i dont want sex or anything near intimate..... Im sorry for the tmi there..... But the sickness is too much, so all i get then is "its ok i know you dont fancy me like i fancy you"..... Urgh men!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back