** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

Hi Timtam :)

I thought id missed it :( but it came this last week, in my 7th week! Apparently it starts usually from 6-8 weeks! I took the anti sickness pill this morning and its worked a treat! Im soooooo relieved! I almost passed out in the Dr's office!

They put me on metachlopramide yesterday, felt great, today feel like a bus hit me and have been sick, im having an emergency scan on thursday morning :-( xxx

You might not get it Timtam, i hope you dont! Its debilitating!

oh i hope i dont. the biggest thing im worried about is work and having to tell them early. Hope you all who are suffering dont have it for long. The things is women have to go through eh!

Last edited:
Sassy sorry youre feeling so bad today. Are they doing the scan because of your sickness?x

Yeah because ive not been able to even keep fluids down.... Plus had a few pains :-( so fed up today, OH is on nights and had slept all day, we are at his parents house so im feeling kinda lost, just want my mum but she is away, feel very lonely!!! Xx

Im still on the sick pills, must say i do still feel queasy but not the awful nauseaive been having

Ive spent all day being sick despite the tablets its getting me down big time :-( xx

Soon as I typed that above, I eat 2 spoonfuls of dinner & feel so so nauseous. Please don't let this be the start of it!

Last edited:
Oh nooooo hopesdreams! How u feeling today!?

Morning people....

We heard the heartbeat last night hahaha my Husband let out a big excited giggle and it feels more real now! Ive been having blues and feeling down, but slowly feeling better i suppose doesnt help being so ill!

I saw the heart beat and my little blob today!!! :) xxx

Awww yay Sassy! :) i have my 12 week full scan in 4 weeks!

I need to rebook my 12 week full seens as they moved me back a week :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342717283.014900.jpg

Yay scan piccie :) Lovely! Yay to hearing the heartbeat.... :) Can you hear it really clearly?

Couldnt hear it timtam, but could see it beating really strongly on the screen beating, kinda flickers, it really is amazing i wanted to cry with happiness when i saw it!!!! Xxx

Oh i thought it was something you listened too! doh!
awwww how amazing though that there can be a heartbeat so early :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back