1st day of cycle question

mrs_metal

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this TTC, last cycle was supposed to be our first month of TTC but I didn't get to see him, let alone BD, anywhere near my fertile time :wall: So I'm counting this cycle as our first at TTC.

My question is what to count as the first day, I know you're normally supposed to count the first proper day of AF with red blood (sorry if TMI) but mine only lasted 3 days, no red blood and not enough to even worry about a panty liner, very confused not had that before :think:
Should I just count the first day of it?

Last cycle was very strange, hardly any CM and normally I get loads! Although never paid much attention to it before as we weren't trying. Do you thing it means I didn't ovulate? I used ebay OPK's and got a darkish line but not as dark as the test line? Oh well, here's hoping to a more productive month now, as long as I can work out what the first day was :lol:

tbh id take a HPT....if your AF was diff and things dont seem normal it could be a possability...

Thanks 4 replying Sarah , I did a couple of tests over the weekend and got a BFN each time. Not too disapointed as I didn't expect a + this month.

I guess I'll just count the day the spotting started as day 1

I'd count any brown/red discharge/blood loss as the first day, personally :) It gets a bit confusing still even after a few months, and like Sarah said, take a test, just to put your mind at ease if you think you could be pregnant :) Very best wishes :hug:

Thanks, I'll definitely count the first day then :)

I'm sure there'll be lots of confusion for me in the coming months so I'm very glad I found this forum, I'll probably be asking you lovely ladies lots of silly questions :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back