Clearblue Fertility Monitor

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi

This will be my first time using this machine so just want to check something.

I was due AF on Monday and nothing but during the night and yesterday i had a little of brown blood, well enough to use a towel.
Today is fresh red blood so do i count today as my day 1 on the machine or day 2?

I'm sure i read somewhere that to use this machine you only class the start of your cycle once there is fresh red blood :think:

Thanks girls xx

i used monitor to, i used to count is as day one when i started bleeding, the monitor is pick up your ovulation from sticks

good luckxxxx

Thanks hun :hug:

Heard good reports about this machine so i'm full hope after 13 months of using opk sticks off internet and driving myself crazy with them :twisted:

xxx

good luck hun! I used the monitor and on my first month I fell preggo!! :cheer: :cheer: xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Wow how fantastic, i really hope it does the trick for us.

Thank you for sharing that with me, i need all the positive comments i can get at the min :hug: :hug:

xxxx

Im driving myself nuts with OV sticks also! - ive just come off the pill 2 months ago though and dont seem to be OV yet...Have heard the clearblue monitor is great, my friend got a BFP the first time she used it!
Good Luck :D

Thanks Karen

Thats great to hear that your friend got pg first time using monitor too.

I just got so fed up with the opk sticks, plus my obsession with poas was getting way out of hand :rotfl: .

To be honest the money i've spent on them i could probaby have bought the monitor twice over by now :oops:

Good luck and i hope you ov soon

xxx

:wave: Hi,
Day one on CB Monitor is first morning of bleed, so if you started bleeding after you got out of bed you start CB Monitor the next morning.

Good Luck with it, i too am now pregnant after using CB Monitor for the first time in December. (We had been trying for 12 years and had failed IVF!)

Hi Jollypops :wave:

Your post just made me cry (forgive me i am hormonal but they were happy tears).

How amazing is that?? 12 years and failed IVF, my god i am thrilled for you. Congratulations :hug:

Well that has made my day so thank you for sharing that with me.

xxxxxxx

ps Oops forgot to say i started heavy bleeding during the night so i guess i'm right in starting today as day 1....?

Jollypops, that really is lovely to hear...wishing you all the best!

You girls are all fab on this site...mwah!!! Loving all the help and support xx :hug:

Bless you two!
Didn't mean to make you cry!
I've done this :wall: for many years!!!
But at least i haven't had this :puke:
And now were both :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And yes sweetie class today as day one and good luck! You will more than likely not do your first test until around day 13 anyway, but it will tell you when you need to test.

I have everything xxxxxx for you and want to be :cheer: :cheer: for you lot to.

Take Care

Thanks again Jollypops your an inspiration you really are.

Take care and hope to see you around xxxxxxxxx

Loads of luck to you all and if you ever want to talk just pm me!

Best of luck hun. I got my BFP the second month using it. I would go with what the other ladies have said and set it the day after xx

Thanks again Jollypops and Clairedoran - congratulations to you hun, you got your bfp after 2nd months, thats great news. I'm so excited about this now.

I'm only on day 2 and i cant wait to see what results i get as previously my cycles (before m/c) were quite long and irregular and i struggled to pinpoint an exact ovulation time.
Hopefully this will set me straight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back