Quick question about cycle lengths

JensBump

Reaction score
So this is a back to basics question? Since my AF was 4 days late last month and only lasted 2 days would I still expect it this Thurs (as it would of been if it was on time and I had a 28 day cycle) or should I count from the day I started bleeding and expect it a week on Thurs as that would be a 32 day cycle? Perhaps there is no answer so don't worry - just still having some odd symptoms so want to do a test and was wondering when would be the best time :smile:

Sorry Jen, I am really not sure actually, 2 days is a very short period! Do you often have short ones like that, and was it very light or normal like a period last month? How long have you been havong symptoms for? JJ

Did u do a test b4 last af? Xxx

How long do you normally bleed for hun?

Normally I bleed for 5 / 7 days ish but that was when I was on my break from the pill last AF was the first since stopping the pill in my 2th full month off it now. I took a test last month (BFN) on the Saturday and started to bleed on the Sunday night that lasted till Tuesday morning - then nothing thought it would come back but no.

It seemed like a normal bleed all very dark as I would expect at the start - but not the normal length.

I have been having symptoms the last 4 / 5 days but really noticed it over the weekend getting very tired and extremely sore BBs - feel like I don't even want a bra on - but don't want to get my hopes too high as not meant to be trying till the summer so haven't exactly been trying just not preventing :)

Took a clearblue last night and thought there was a faint second line but took another this morning and there was nothing so don't really hold out much hope - been feeling quesy and my tummy is really swollen LOL look like I am 6 months - could it be the pill still coming out of my system?

It could be but its strange that you got a faint positive then a negative. I would try testing again in a few days and i wouldnt be surprised if you got your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back