1st day back at work

kanga86

Reaction score
So this morning I was due back in work at 6.30am, I managed to struggle through 2 whole hours and after being sick 4 times and not being able to stand up without nearly fainting I finally gave up and came home! :( feel quite disappointed that I cant get though a shift at work, but if I sit at home doing nothing I'm ok!! So fed up of this sickness now, wih it would just go away :( xx

aww Kanga i cant believe your still suffering really badly with it! Regarding work, at least you made the effort thats all that counts, you have a nice relaxing day hun xx

My SIL is exactly the same hun, I feel awful seeing her because our pregnancies couldn't have been more different. She started to feel a bit better but seems to have got worse again. We do think she might be dairy intolerant which isn't helping so she's cutting out all dairy to see if that helps.

Hope you start to feel better soon hun xxx

Oh honey, I am so sorry your feeling so bad :(

At least you tried, not much relief I know but you did.

Hopefully things will start easing for you soon, mine eased off around 15 weeks, only time I feel sick now is when I cough....bleurgh...

Oh Kanga i'm so sorry you're still feeling so poorly. Like everyone else said, at least you made an effort to go in. Not long now until 16 weeks when it's meant to calm down a bit :hug:

Hi Kanga

Sorry to hear that you are not well enough to work yet. I manage working, but am still visiting the ladies to have a sick-session regularly.
I thought our sickness was meant to be gone by now. Grrrrrr!

Thank u ladies, it helps me not be so hard on myself when I hear u say at least I tried! :)

Hoping my shift tomorrow 1pm-6pm will go much better as I don't need to get up in the morning, I can just wake up naturally (usually 9am). Then I will be talking to my manager about changing my work hours, luckily they are very flexible with what times I work. Xx

If it helps Kanga I didn;t make it through my whole shift today, the tiredness kicked in at about 1.00pm, I came home and went straight to bed and thats where I stayed :)

So round 2 of mission return to work begins in an hour! Really hope I can say the full 5 hours of my shift today! Not feeling too bad at the mo, so hopeful that I will be ok at work. Usually if I'm going to feel really sick, it starts in the morning! So keep ur fingers crossed for me ladies :) xx

Keeping my fingers and toes crossedx...............I didn;t make it in today xxx

Good luck today...sounds like you might be having a good sickness day :) fingers crossed anyway xx

So far so good :D absolutely knackered and only been here an hour and a half, wishing home time around :) just gone and hid for a little sit down and snack to help perk me up again. xx

Sounds like your doing great Kanga :) fingers crossed it lasts the day hehe xx

Aww hunny I feel your pain. I'm still being sick now! Just wish it would do one xxx

Aww no babybo :hugs: I'm hoping ur getting good days too! I had an ok day yesterday until I finished work then I just felt nauseous all evening, today I have woken up feeling very nauseous! So glad I'm not actually sick everyday but getting rather fed up of it now.

Really thought I would enjoy pregnancy but I can say I hate it, hoping it doesn't last the whole 9 months!!

How u been babybo? Any movements yet? U got a bump? Think that would help be feel happier about pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back