need to be at home

Mrs.s

Reaction score
am I the only feeling like this? I just want to finish work now and be at home doing all the things I need to get done before the baby comes? I cant stand being at work I actually hate it! :wall2:

well after 18 people reading this and no one commenting I have to assume I am def on my own with this one! lol

hi hun, just seen your post I was like this at your stage I promise and I made it to 37 weeks and 5 days before finishing work.
You will have time to get everything done and now I am so bored everyone is at work so no visitors and having to watch money so cant even go out shopping :-(

You will get some good times again but in the meantime rest when your body tells you too I didn't and it made work even harder xx

Yep. Ur not alone. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to pack my hospital bag. Then 3 weeks to sort out everything else.
Cos I'm on bed rest I have to wait on mum n hubby to help n excuse my French but it's pissing me off.
I have the urge to clean/pack/prepare but I feel I'm being helped bk.
Pain or no pain I just feel to do all this now.

Follow the urge u will feel better for it xxx

DEFFO 100% not alone in this. I hate this place and I hate spending time here when I could just be getting all excited and prepared and i'm only 16 weeks!

I decided to leave bang on 11 weeks before my due date which I wasnt sure about doing but seeing as though I was just told my position will be made redundant it's made me think I made the right choice! It's the best news I could have had as not only do I get to leave 11 weeks before bubba comes, I get a little pay out at the end! :dance::dance:

When are you leaving work anyway?

You are not alone!! I was tossing and turning all night, so decided id take the day off! ;-) Ive been cleaning and doing housework, now going to do some reading up on some of the lovely pregnancy books people have given me! I really did not want to go today!! xx

:) Im glad im not alone in this! I finish on 24dec then have 5weeks holiday before my mat leave starts so I feel like I shouldnt moan but I just dont want to be here anymore I want to be at home finishing my decorating and preparing for my baby! I hate my job anyway so it shouldnt be a surprise!

we need a fast forward button to our mat leave :)

:) Im glad im not alone in this! I finish on 24dec then have 5weeks holiday before my mat leave starts so I feel like I shouldnt moan but I just dont want to be here anymore I want to be at home finishing my decorating and preparing for my baby! I hate my job anyway so it shouldnt be a surprise!

we need a fast forward button to our mat leave :)

Oh yes!! :lol: Imagine no work for at least 6 months!! woopeee!! x

im only 13 weeks and ive already decided to leave 11 weeks before my due date to start my maternity leave! or even earlier than that if i have more holiday to take at the time. It so hard being in a job where i am on my feet all day :-(

I've been feeling like this for a long time. I'm really tired all of the time which is making going to work even harder. I'm going to work until 37 weeks which because I'm a teacher means I have 7 weeks left to work! We haven't even started on the nursery yet! Roll on the end of January for me.

Actually I read this as I feel the same, but when I realized that you were 28 weeks (no wonder you want to stay home!) and I am only 16 weeks I felt like a right lazy cow and thought I better not comment! Xx

Me too, am sick of work and feel exhausted. Getting up at six every morning doesn't help when all I want to do is :nap:! My last day is 16 December, using up my annual leave for January and then maternity leave starts. So I'm counting the days :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back