Bad day today

amandapanda

Reaction score
Woke up today feeling sooooo low :-( For the past month my mood has been so good and I've felt really content, went to bed feeling fine then woke up this morning just feeling really low, weepy and had to drag my ass into work, kept wanting to turn back home. Have been so close to tears all day for no reason whatsoever! Guess I got a new batch of hormones delivered in my sleep! Really struggle with work when I feel like this....am so tired all the time anyway that I find full time work hard at the best of times, but when my mood is low I just want to be at home under my duvet!

Woke up today feeling sooooo low :-( For the past month my mood has been so good and I've felt really content, went to bed feeling fine then woke up this morning just feeling really low, weepy and had to drag my ass into work, kept wanting to turn back home. Have been so close to tears all day for no reason whatsoever! Guess I got a new batch of hormones delivered in my sleep! Really struggle with work when I feel like this....am so tired all the time anyway that I find full time work hard at the best of times, but when my mood is low I just want to be at home under my duvet!

Big hugs Hun.
Hope it passes soon!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh bless we cant be hppy all the time pregnancy hormones are great aren't they get a nice bath in your pj's and have some treats hopefuly tomorrow will be a better day

I know that feeling too well babe.

I'm not too bad most mornings but when I do feel like that I cant even hide it. I either feel weepy and emotional or like I wanna kick someones head in. The rage is awful sometimes.

It will pass hun. When I feel like that I go on Babies'R Us or some other websites to get myself excited and remind myself of what there is to look forward to. That normally cheers me up for half an hour! lol

xxx

i felt exactly the same yesterday. was crying at my desk towards the end of the day! just wanted to go home. Am feeling so shattered. Got a letter from the hospital saying I am anemic so that must be adding to the tiredness. i think we just have these bad days! hope you are feeling better xx

LOL - that sounds like my whole week this week!! Im 16 weeks and 4 days preggers, still having morning sickness, tired beyond belief and gave in on wed after being really really sick in the morning - taken three days off work and slept for the last two!!

My poor hubby has had me coming home every nite in tears cause im tired and stuggling to cope with all the sickness and hormones!!! I no that it will be worth it in the end :)

Thanks everyone, feel a little better today, still a little fragile but not as overwhelmed as yesterday! Have survived another long week at work and plan on spending my weekend doing nothing but relaxing at home in the warm, drinking tea and eating chocolate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back