1st Clomid Cycle Testing!!!

I know its my own fault. With all the symptoms early on i think it was in my mind that it would be a BFP. Like the world aligned for it or something because we did everything at the right time, had the right symptoms and still no luck. I txt hubby last night and apologised that even though I ovulated my body still couldn't do the trick :(

It's only the first month on clomid isn't it? Don't be hard ok yourself. It can take a couple a year when there are no ovulation problems so it's not your fault in anyway. There is still time this month and if not then you have more clomid to try xx

Morning. I've been following your thread. I just wanted to say that I am 16dpo and at least 2 days late for af, and only just getting a faint line, and bfns before that. So may just be too early. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Thanks lovely. Stories like this give me a bit of hope but I just feel like this cycle is over. MY appetite isn't back yet but after my chemical it only came back the week after. So who knows?

It's only the first month on clomid isn't it? Don't be hard ok yourself. It can take a couple a year when there are no ovulation problems so it's not your fault in anyway. There is still time this month and if not then you have more clomid to try xx

It is the 1st month. I've just been doing this for so long I think I'm just tired. Plus I think I'm a bit hormonal at the moment lol AF will probably turn up late.

If I had progesterone tested would that give an idea of when AF would turn up?

I don't think it would. All it tells you is if you ovulated and that has to be done 7 days before you expect af.
I get what you mean about feeling tired. It is exhausting xx

Well AF is due tomorrow. No more testing now. It's driving me potty. Might test on Monday.

I am presuming AF will arrive in a normal time frame because of the clomid but I don't know really.

There are always two lines on the clear blue if you take them apart, it is something to do with the way they compare the two lines as to how they get a result.

Don't give up sugar, I know how tough this is. It took us 7 clomid cycles to see a good bfp, I was beside myself and couldn't understand why this wasn't working when 'they' said it was only my erratic eggs holding us back. At least you know you have ovd with the clomid, once that is right it is just a matter of luck and time and remember this cycle isn't over yet! Is it possible you ovd a day later than you thought? That could make a difference to seeing a result too, plus you have low natural hcg don't you?

I have very low natural HCG and I could have ovulated a day or 2 after. But had the sore boobs since the same day as a + opk

Well I went in to my HPT box and I have 1 FRER and 1 boots own brand left. I did the FRER to get rid. I can't have it there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 20
The issue is I see a faint line on it. It's not showing well on pics but I don't know if it's pink or not...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 28
This is the best pic I've got. Taken at about 14mins after dipping.

I see it here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 43
i think i can see a very faint line sugar FX!!!! *throws fairy dust* x

Just not sure on colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 25
It looks pink to my eyes in real life but I just don't know

Just found out hubby is deploying next April-July

Sugar, you do see a white/grey line sometimes when the strip is drying because it's indented the liquid gathers and the line is the last part to dry so stands out until it dries.

You can see the pink better on the shiny side. Try taking a pic of that.

Massive fx!!

Xx

I know about the indents. The pics up there were dry ^^^^

If AF turns up I don't know what to do about clomid now hubby is leaving. If I'm pregnant now he will miss the birth.

Wait til it's properly dry.

Here is a pic of my tests.

Top is bfn - 7dpo
Middle is bfp - 8dpo
Bottom is evap from last cycle.

Show me more pics.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: