1st Clomid Cycle Testing!!!

I can't really see anything but 9dpo is the most common day for implantation and you had pains this morning if I read that right? Could be promising!

Oh I always thought implantation happened at around 4-7DPO? Shows what I know! lol

If you go on a site called countdown to pregnancy there is an implantation calculator, so if you type your ovulation date in it will give you the most common days. There is also a pregnancy test calculator and a few others that you might like to play with!

It says to not bother testing :lol: As if I can help it though?!

Just did the implantation thing and it says today is most common. That's surprising! I started getting pains on my right side last night & woke up with quite sharp pains. Had a pain every now and again since but nothing near as bad.

It says a test would be positive on the 13th September so 2 days. I'll still give it a go tomorrow :lol: Obsessed?

Thanks chick!

Every so often I get like a throbbing feeling on that side.

That is what I had before I got my bfp! I had mine a few days before hand as I thought it was too early for implantation but I then got my positive at 10dpo so I think it was and was just early!

I'd had me a bit worried to be honest! The thought of an ectopic crossed my mind!

Here are my tests like this dry have a compare.

Looking forward to all your testing to come!! 😀

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 16
Tested with a FRER and there's absolutely nothing on it :-(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 30
Hopefully it's just because like done other girls the frer seems to be a bit less sensitive at the moment. X x

I would think at 10DPO there would be a little something though :(

Hey Sugar,

What CD are you?

Also my twin bfp was 12 dpo.

Post me a pic of the back of the strip, also test later on with the others. I don't rate the fmu testing thing.

Don't stress there's plenty of time!

Xx

10DPO. I have no idea when AF is due because I don't know how long my LP is. I got a + OPK 11 days ago so it's possible I ovulated 2 days later.

Definitely nothing on the FRER from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19
Don't think there's anything on my IC either?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
Or this one :shakehead:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
CD27. Got my + OPK on CD17. So that actually makes me 9DPO.

Just looked at ovia and no. It's 10 lol either way it's got my period down as Friday.

Are the Internet cheapy tests for use before AF? I've been using them and got BFN and BFN on frer as well on Saturday. AF due tomorrow. Are others saying FRER not as sensitive? I thought FRER was the guru xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back