1dpo

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Hope81, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hope81

Hope81 Well-Known Member

I have a positive ovulation digi test today. So is it tomorrow 1DPO or the day after tomorrow? Or 3 days later if ovulation occurs in 48 h?
    Got a little confused :wall:

2. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hi - it is quite confusing isn't it? I usually take it that i've ov'd the next day after my +ive opk which means the day after tomorrow would be 1dpo for you, I think, but I don't think it's an exact science. Are you charting at all as this might help. Saying that, I'm pretty sure I ov'd last night as I had quite a bit of pain in my right ovary, which has gone today and I only got my +ive yesterday... I'm taking tomorrow as 1dpo I think- oh, now I'm confused lol! Hope I haven't confused you more... xx

3. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

take another opk tomo - if it is negative, count ovualtion as 24hours from the positive one.

generally a positive opk means the peak of the LH hormone has been detected and ov generally happens 24-36 hours after the peak.

i try not to use pain as a guide as there is so many organs down there and you can never be sure what actually is hurting/twinging!!