When is 1dpo?

kanga86

Reaction score
I am slightly confused as when to count 1dpo as! I had a pos opk yesterday evening around 7pm after it was negative in the afternoon around 3pm. Does that mean ov is happening today? So 1dpo tomorrow or do I count today as 1dpo?

So confusing? Xx

Last edited:
I would count 1dpo as 2 days after a +OPK as I'd count the day after the + as O day.

Hope that makes sense!!

Yeah that makes sense! Think that is what my new ticker says aswell! I wanna be in my 2ww now *stamps feet* oh well one more day won't hurt! :) xx

Last edited:
Haha!! I'm the same.

Just really really really hope that I Ov tomorrow!!

So that means I NEED my +OPK today!!

And so far no pain which is really unusual for me so not a good sign. :(

aww good luck ladies, its funny, u want the 2ww to hurry up and then once your there you want that to hurry up so you can test hee hee! lots of baby dust xx

thats is true, i want to be 1dpo then the next day be 14dpo so that i can test!! loads of baby dust to everyone :dust: xx

i always counted the day after my pos opk as 1 dpo hun! hope ur well xx

thank u ladies, i'm really hoping we have done enough this cycle, i'm going to be so heartbroken if the witch shows up!! but feeling quite positive! xx

I would say 2 days after u get ur positive opk is 1dpo...as the opk lets u know that ur ovulating the following day, so the day after that u would be 1dpo...thats how i see it anyway (same as cupcake mummy i think) xxx

i had another pos opk today, so does that mean ov hasn't happened yet? so so confusing!! xx

Last edited:
lol now ur asking...no idea hun but if i wer u id bd tonight and tomorrow night just to make sure you catch it xxx

I plan on jumping the oh in a while :p if I don't ov til tomorrow that means I think I have a 12 day luteal phase as I never have a cycle longer than 30 days! Not sure what affects that will have on ttc? Although I have been pregnant once. Xx

When I'm not temping I've always counted 2 days after a positive opk as 1dpo - when I was temping I'd usually get a temp rise then so I'd know I'd ovulated, and it's better for testing if you do end up being a day out that way (I always try to wait until 10dpo but usually give in at 8 :lol:)

well i really hope that ur lucky and catch ur sticky bean this month kanga...that along with setting a date for ur wedding etc will make for a very successful month xxxx

Hi Ladies,
This also confuses me as well.
I done an OPK on thurs and i had a faint line. I had EWCM on Fri which was CD 18 (i think) and then i done an OPK that eve and it was pos. EWCM had stopped by that night. Does that mean that O was starting?? I Bded that night. Twas v funny seduced DH - he didn't complain though!!
I also started a chart on Fertitlity Friend website and it said that i would be ovulating between fri and sunday. Didn't get to bd on sat, but bded on Sun afternoon. Do I count Sunday as 1DPO??

I think so, I would say u were ov'ing sometime on sat, so 2dpo today. I am counting today as ov day so 1dpo tomorrow as my opk was it's darkest last night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back