• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Stupidly did a test, bfn I'm afraid! I'm 10dpo so know it's early but thought I had some symptoms. My boobs are really hurting, sharp stabbing pains and I'm crampy and have backache. Now I'm waiting for af on Wednesday/Thursday until I test again. Fed up of imagining lines!! Why do I do this?!

That was a lovely post Andrea. Couldn't have said it better myself. So good to share this crazy journey with others who understand.
Oh Cazzie, hang in there it may just have been too early. Stay positive!! Xxx
We'll all going to get BFP so we can stalk Kaa to tri1! X

Haha if it helps I got bfn all the way up to 13dpo which was day due af so it's not over yet, worst thing for me has been the back ache it's horrendous. Can't wait for the rest of u to join me! Xxx

Stupidly did a test, bfn I'm afraid! I'm 10dpo so know it's early but thought I had some symptoms. My boobs are really hurting, sharp stabbing pains and I'm crampy and have backache. Now I'm waiting for af on Wednesday/Thursday until I test again. Fed up of imagining lines!! Why do I do this?!

Sorry to hear this honey but 10dpo is still very early.
You symptoms sound very good tho.
Will be stalking for updates.
xx

Wahoo I'm officially 1dpo today and am getting on that March train.
I'm quite a way behind you guys but make sure you all save me a seat!!
:) xx

Wahoo I'm officially 1dpo today and am getting on that March train.
I'm quite a way behind you guys but make sure you all save me a seat!!
:) xx

You know we will! Fx for you. I know I'm biased but we all deserve this so much!! Xx

Yay MelC, welcome back to the nightmare journey that is the 2WW!! Thanks Kaa, that give me hope, congratulations on your fab news btw! Keep my seat warm for me!! Come on girls, we can do it!! X

Cazzie hang in their hun like kaa said bfn till 13 dpo ! Stalking x
Woohoo Mel glad ur in the 2ww with us ! X

I know andrea today and tomoz then im peein on everything haha feel like ive been hit by a bus in my chest just hope im not coming down with something .. bit nervous for the scan on tues just hopr everything is ok in that area ... how u feeling 17 days and u will be in the sunshine xx

Melc welcome aboard the march bfp train :) xxx

I know andrea today and tomoz then im peein on everything haha feel like ive been hit by a bus in my chest just hope im not coming down with something .. bit nervous for the scan on tues just hopr everything is ok in that area ... how u feeling 17 days and u will be in the sunshine xx

I've started packing lol , we r all coming down with a cold (of cus hubby has flu! ) ! I think being ill is a good sign ! We having a really chilled out day watching films and eating all day !
What time is ur scan booked 4 tues? , I hope they c a little bean snuggling in , but prob be 2 soon ! But don't worry it's gunna b fine xx

Scan is at 9:30 will update as soon as ive been said to hubby earlier wen i test in tues if its a bfp then i will phone and rearrange scan for 2 weeks later haha then we may see something xx

I havr loads of cm ladies. I have had loads from 3 dpo and today im 6dpo x

Scan is at 9:30 will update as soon as ive been said to hubby earlier wen i test in tues if its a bfp then i will phone and rearrange scan for 2 weeks later haha then we may see something xx

Errr IF!! WHEN u get bfp on tues rebook i like ur thinking !

This is the slooooowest 2ww ever!! Maybe its cos its my first one in quite a long time, I had forgotten how time drags on.

I have loads of CM yesterday, have had odd slight crampy feelings but I have cystitis so that could be the reason for that, sore bbs but always have that in 2WW. I need to think of a way to fill my days up to make time pass quickly xx

I'm with you on that lisey, this 2ww is never ending!! (Btw, it was good to read your journal TTC with endometriosis) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back