• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Also ... i was just sat daydreamin today about wen i get to 12 weeks and relax sort of and start buyin things i actually got butterflys in my belly ...

we are so gettin our bfps this month and hopefully all give birth aroun the same time swap aches and pains eekk im so excited this month haha xxx

This waiting is a nightmare!! I'm hoping all our positivity will pay off! x

Also ... i was just sat daydreamin today about wen i get to 12 weeks and relax sort of and start buyin things i actually got butterflys in my belly ...

we are so gettin our bfps this month and hopefully all give birth aroun the same time swap aches and pains eekk im so excited this month haha xxx

Hopefully that day isn't far away. X

Hey ladies hope ur all doing well. So I'm obviously a Poas addict n been using ics and nothing. This morn tried one with fmu and faint line. Not got that on any others so was hoping it's not an evap coz surely I'd have had that on the others but I'm not convinced so might try another this eve and see n if that's negative then I'll know it's an evap. So frustrating but I refuse to use up my frer unless I see something on an ic haha xxx

Morning ladies well symptom today .... constipation hahaha oh the joy xx

morning kaa sounds promising fx for u xxx

Haha not pleasant at all is it :-/

Thanks huni will keep u all posted. Have my fx for u too xx

Last edited:
Morning all ! 8 dpo and I feel like I've been dreaming all night , not nice dreams !hubby cheating on my ones grrrrr now I'm gunna be in a bad mood with him lol! So no symptoms 2 speak of normally my boobs start hurting around this time up until about 12 dpo , so it's def different this month !x

Ive got sore nips aswell hmmm good sign or bad sign as im only 8dpo xx

Good sign !!! I'd think I was preggers if I had sore nips !

Well im kinda thinkin the same bcos for months ive not had sore boobs at all thrn before that i had sorr boobs from ov till af but not just my nips well its just my nips that are sore ... well im goin to try and take my mind off it by wallpapering my batbroom .. decidied to re decorate the whole house i inly did it 6 months ago dint know whats up with me haha i hate decorating xx

Definitely positive signs huni!!! Fx for u xxx

Ooh this threads hotting it up.
Lots of symptoms.
Good luck girls, rooting for you all xx

Yep, tho not finished yet :)
Did cd 8, 9, 11,12, 14 and plan to tomorrow too and Mon too. Today is cd14 so am gonna catch that egg!!

yes get dtd! I'm going to start mine tonight, all together me and oh plan to dtd atleast 13 times this month! If that fails then we will go docs. FX xx

Wow mayb u should bd more Mel lol !! He's gunna b finished ! Sex pest !x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back