16 week check

xrachx

Reaction score
well, i have mine this afternoon but dont know what to expect, i havent been pregnant for 13 years so i am a bit out of touch, everything is so different since then and i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what i should expect from today and what she will be doing, will she be trying to hear the heartbeat? and should i take a wee sample with me?

hiya
yeah at my 16 week check the midwife did check babys heartbeat its so amazing as my 16 week check is the first time i heard it
i also took a urine sample
had my blood pressure done and she gave me the results from the 12 week bloods
and we also had a little chat about how you feel and any problems you want to talk about
good luck xxxx

Thanks for that, i feel so in the dark this time around, with my other children i had alot more contact with my midwife and the maternity unit, with this one i have noticed a lack of care, i havent even met my midwife yet! and they say they like you to get to know your midwife and form a bond, i dont even know what colour her hair is!

yeah at mine she wanted a urine sample, took some blood, my blood pressure and babys heart rate. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back