26 week Midwife appt - what to expect?

orangefluff

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just back from holiday - very relaxing and just what we needed - feeling pretty good and healthy and baby seems to be happy - a lot bigger than before we went and kicking day & night!

So I have my 26 week midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon - just wondering what I should expect - I know she wants a urine sample but apart from that not sure - will she listen to babies heartbeat again? Anything else I should be prepared for?

xx

aaawww, i'm in the same boat hun and was just about to post question on this lol. I have my appointment at 11.30am :) it's with a diferent midwife though as mine is currently on hols lol xx

Hiya!! Ah hope your appointment goes well - let us know how it goes! Mines at 4:30 but will be leaving work at 3:30 as it's an hour away. As far as I know it's with the same midwife I've seen the last couple times.

Someone tell us what she's going to do to us?!

Lololol...

Yeah will do hun. I'm on the understanding that forms will be filled out and sent off for our health in pregnancy grants so don't forget to ask about that. Plus, ask her to check the baby's heartbeat? I will be! What with it being a different midwife etc... but always worth saying "do we get another listen" etc...

Other than that, I too am clueless on what is going to happen as after tomorrow - nothing then until 29 weeks! xx

I've got my 25 week appointment tomorrow morning. They do 25 and 28 week here.

I think they do bloods at 28 weeks but not sure what is going to be done tomorrow apart from urine and HIP grant form.

I've got a list of questions to take with me this time as I always forget what to ask when I get there!

hi ladies :)

i had my form given to me for the Health in pregnancy grant, and listened to HB, discussed if i was high risk of gestational diabetes (family history, high bmi, something in your pee) etc and that was it, talked about the Glucose Tollerenace Test (for diabetes) and booked in my 28wk appt n that was it, short and sweet!!

good luck!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back