15 days till af!!

smess26

Reaction score
well as the title says 15days till af is due and i dont thnk i could do much more to be honest af is due on the 18th last af was on the 19th dec and last 7 days and finished on the 25th. i have bd on 27th 28th 30th 31st 1st 2nd and again tonight and tomorrow and on the 5th just to be extra sure then i feel a break is needed lol!!!
so i dont think there is much more to be done.

i have this calulater on my phone and it says on there ov is on the 4th so thats why i will carry on for abit. till the 5th and then i am gonna be one of those women who symptom check lol!!! i promise not to go on lol!!! well too much!! i really hope this is our month!! xx

awww thank you!!! you know what i found this forum on a search engine and joined since then there is always someone around your posts always get answered and you girls ( guys) are lovely!! you always have advice and dont like down your noses at anyone! its lovely!! i defo shall be staying on it!!
I love it!! thank you all very much for putting up with me lol!!

thank you!! xxx

We love having you here! It's nice to cheer you on! :)

i love it too! im hooked...

fingers crossed this is your month hun, im praying its mine too x

Yay it will be our month!!!! There's no doubt about that nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking!!! Xxx

you gotta have PMA girls!! I honestly believe it's a part of it....that and the humping in Argos window ;)

I might have to try the Argos route imagine if it's worked you conceives
in Argos
windows everyone will be at it!!!! It's that Argos touch!!! X x

lol well its a story to tell the grandkids haha

if it works ile defo be posting it in the "tips for getting pregnant" haha

i was feeling positive...still am a lil but OH ruining that 4 me...the wee swine that he is xx

no hun that's not
good just ignore lol that's what I normally do lol!! X

lol

whenever i see a police man i wanna nick his hat and run!!

i keep visuliseing seeing a bfp.......:-(

I love this forum too.. OH thinks im crazy sometimes because im like "i need to go on and see if anyone has had a BFP!" lol.

Had a dream last night that I got BFP, I went running into the bedroom and was jumping on the bed (in my dream) shouting at hubby that we were pregnant, it felt so real!... :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back