13 weeks

adele88

Reaction score
Right think i have put a similiar thread to this up before but i am 13 weeks pregnant on monday. I havent had any symptoms at all of being pregnant apart from i get really tired and cant hold my eyes open. Also when i go to the toilet dont like discussing this but its like a white discharge which i have been quite concerned about apart from these 2 symptoms i have no signs at all of being pregnant is anyone else in the same position does some people get good pregnancy and some people suffer reallybad ????

I hadn't any signs at all Adele, the only thing I experienced were way later on and it was things like having to run to the toilet instead of walk :lol: I would say enjoy it! You are one of the lucky ones :) x

I hadn't any signs at all Adele, the only thing I experienced were way later on and it was things like having to run to the toilet instead of walk :lol: I would say enjoy it! You are one of the lucky ones :) x

wohoo hopefully it continues lol

I had no symptoms at all with DD but this time I've really suffered! Relax and enjoy hun! Congrats on reaching such a milestone on Monday! Yay!

I wouldn't worry, with my 2 boys I didn't have any symptoms, seem to be having some with this one though! Enjoy it babe!

im 12wks 2 days and im the same as you dont feel pregnant at all. have you had your scan adele? i have mine next wk cant wait in a way but really worried too. i feel tired and dosnt fancy sum foods but thats it really i didnt really feel that bad with my other two so im just hoping baby pip is fine and that im just lucky 2 be not feeling that bad

Make the most of it, my other three pregs were rotten sickness for 20 weeks 20 weeks and 15 weeks last time. This time I seem to be eating more , so maybe I am handling it better or sickness is way better!!! little worrying so I understand where your coming from, but a nice to have!!!

Do you have a scan soon to re-assure you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back