• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 week scan and booking appointment today :)

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls

Today is the day!!!

I slept alright which is unusual most people are awake all night but prob cause Im not too well, I was knackered.

Anyway appointment is at 1015 (god know the actual time I'll get taken) so I will update you all when I can :)

PS - you can all help decide on the nub since i still dont fully have a dinky what im looking for lol.

Wish me luck <3 xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Good luck - make sure you get some good pics for us :)

Thanks DC hope you get seen to today and everything goes well, thinking of you sweets xxxx

Thanks - ill be posting pics soon hopefully :D xxx

good luck!!! are you at Southern general? x

Best of luck hun and now you are 13 weeks you can graduate to bigger school (tri 2) :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeek exiting! Cant wait till mine 1 week 6 days to go and counting! :) xx

Thanks girls im nervous/excited. I must start filling my bladder! Ill be leaving soon.

Im not at the southern today sophs no, im at my GP for my first scan then my 20 week and all other midwife appointments are at the Southern. Are you booking into the Southern?

Nat, yeah save a space for me although your just about leaving yourself! xxxx

Woooo, exciting. All of it is exciting. Bet you cant wait for T2. Good luck xxx

Scan went verrrrrrry well, baby was asleep until midwife poked about and he/she leaped into the air and then started punching and kicking. Such a little grump!

Got put back to 11+6 :( but atleast I'll be 12 tomorrow and one more week in tri 1 which I thought may happen.

Oh, and a new due date - 27.12.2012 inbetween xmas and new year eeek.

Attachments

• IMG-20120613-00777.jpg
    IMG-20120613-00777.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 36
Oh bless hun, so glad bub is OK!

Rubbish that you got put back but at least all it well

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics