• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 months and not even sitting.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
My son is nearly 13 months.
He can roll over but cant sit up unaided or crawl etc.
He was late smiling (10 weeks) and didn't roll until 8-9 months properly.
Anyway we went to the paediatric doctor the other day who is referring us but I just wondered if anyone else had this and what the problem was?
As iv never heard of a baby not sitting by this age :(

I'm afraid I don't know of any babies who haven't been able to sit at his age, but I hope the doctors can give you some answers :hug: How is he at doing other things, like feeding himself, playing etc? x

My lil boy never sat till 12-13 months but was born 3 months early so we were told to expect developmental delays. He did reach all his milestones but was late :)

At least the paediatrician has referred your lil man :hug:

My son is nearly 13 months.
He can roll over but cant sit up unaided or crawl etc.
He was late smiling (10 weeks) and didn't roll until 8-9 months properly.
Anyway we went to the paediatric doctor the other day who is referring us but I just wondered if anyone else had this and what the problem was?
As iv never heard of a baby not sitting by this age :(

I hope you get the answers you're look for soon hun.

At least the doctor has refered you my son learnt to sit, stand and crawl all in the same day at ten months. It must be so frustrating for you and your son.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back