12hr shifts and pregnant!!!

babybel

Reaction score
does anyone else work 12hour shifts????i am 8 weeks pregnant and am finding wrking 12hr shifts helllllllll!!!! i am constantly feeling sick and my eye lids are like weights all the time.
has anyone got any tips on how to get through a long shift whilst pregnant...and even worse i wrk night shifts too...x:sleep:

I don't but am a primary school teacher so in from 8am and don't leave until 6pm- I found the first tri very hard as you can't just take it easy when you have 30 6 year olds wanting constant attention. It does pass though hon-at 12 weeks I started to feel fab again. X

god i dont think id have been able to do it! im lucky in that dont work but best of luck and dont forget to limit your caffeine intake even tho your knckered

Nights I found easier as I was able to sleep better through sheer exhaustion... I went down to do more short shifts than long days too...

ohhh i cant wait to reach 12weeks!!!!! i keep a count down in my diary!!!!lol. short shifts sound like heaven, i will see how i go and if im continuing to find it a struggle then ill speak kindly to my boss...thanks guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back