12 week scan

j_cecil1985

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I have my 12 week scan on weds and feeling allittle anxious about it. is anyone else feeling the same?

I just want to know everything is ok now. Its annoying not being able to feel my baby as i think when i do start feeling the baby it will be so reassuring.

Mines a wk today and I feel the same I think Its normal to feel excited and worried at the same time , I'm sure you will be fine good look on we'd and get some pic's xxxx

totally normal to feel anxious......you will love it though. good luck :) xx

Mines Thursday and I can't stop worrying about it too hope all is ok xx

mines tomorrow and im bricking it!

ive mine on thurs and feel a real mix of emotions... excited/anxious/worried/happy/scared.

cant wait for it to feel real and get some reassurance xx

mines at 1.25 and im in work 1st so itl drag in!! u? x

Hi ladies

I just wanted to drop in and put your mind at rest, because I felt exactly the same before my first scan. The tri 1 woes will soon be behind you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop yourself worrying, it's just part of the process but at the point when you see your little baby on the screen for the first time, its amazing, you can start to relax a bit, i won't say the worry completely stops there, cos i'd be lieing if i did, if you're anything like me you'll find new things to worry about, but it certainly gets a lot easier!

Anyway, I just want to wish you all the best of luck with your scans & remainder of your pregnancies, I feel quite emotional about how amazing the whole experience is....bloody hormones ;)

xxxx

Hope everything is ok. Look forward to pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back