Worries about 12 week scan

Evieb

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, I'm really excited but also very worried. Is anyone else feeling the same? i wish I could just relax and enjoy everything. I'll let you know how it goes !

I'm the same, i have my 12 week scan in 1 and a half weeks. but i had a scan last week, like a dating scan, and we seen the heart beat on the screen and little bean even wriggled about too :). I don't think I will be as nervous as i was before that scan, but theres always worries about things - I'm a worryer! Hope today flies by and doesn't drag on hun. Hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow, it is amazing to see wee bean on screen, you will enjoy it! x

Thanks for your reply. I will let you know how it goes! x

I know how you feel hun, I've got my scan on the 1st and am worried about it. i seen little bean at 6.3 weeks with a strong HB but i can't help feeling anxious x

Good luck for tomorrow x x

ive also got my scan in 1week and half on the 31st... i havent had a early scan so havent seen heartbeat... im more excited at the moment than nervous... but i know i will be as the time comes closer! hope everything goes ok tomorrow for you! cant wait to see pics :) x

I have my scan on Tuesday and completely understand your concerns! Good luck for tomorrow - keep us posted! What time is your scan?

I was the same. In the waiting room I felt sick with worry, couldn't even speak to oh properly. When I walked in and lay on the bed the lady asked how I was... how I didn't burst into tears I don't know. Oh had to speak for me, until I saw the heartbeat when i apologised for bring so worried! It was amazing. I'm sure everything will go fine, will look out for your post xxx

My scan is at 9 so not too long to wait. Glad I'm not the only one who's a worryier - I think we sometimes spend so long worrying about what could go wrong. I do have one genuine thing to worry about, my boyf has a hospital phobia - he faints so that will be something to laugh about tomorrow!!

Hospital phobia?! i've never heard of those before! Hehe imagine you are going into labour and they end up popping a bed next to you for your OH!

Hope everything goes well for you today hun, let us know how you get on :) xx

i think its normal to worry good luck today and good luck to your oh hopefully he came make it all the way without fainting

Oh - cant wait to hear all about it and see pic!! It was 9am so you should have had it by now - how exciting!!

Last edited:
Hello all,

Just returned from my scan and everything was fine - amazing actually and no fainting ( he has got no excuse not to be at the birth now) I didn't get a wink of sleep and was so nervous but the sonographer was great. She spent ages explaining everything and took lots of pictures. Then I heard the heart beat. I can relax a bit now and enjoy this 'glow' I'm supposed to be getting!

B x

Hello all,

Just returned from my scan and everything was fine - amazing actually and no fainting ( he has got no excuse not to be at the birth now) I didn't get a wink of sleep and was so nervous but the sonographer was great. She spent ages explaining everything and took lots of pictures. Then I heard the heart beat. I can relax a bit now and enjoy this 'glow' I'm supposed to be getting!

B x

Oh, I'm so pleased for you sweatheart! I bet it was just amazing.

Mine is at 9 too - great time as you don't have to worry all day a d there should be no delays!

Aww amazing! :) glad it all went well. I didn't get to hear the heart beat, it was just shown to us on the screen, still was amazing to see it and then wee bean wriggling about. My 12 week scan is on the 31st, so maybe i will hear the heart beat then!! :). And that's good about your OH not fainting too, men eh! I swear my man has a tidying up phobia sometimes xxx

Glad everything went ok... :) im soo excited to have mine now.. :) have u got any pics? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back