12 Week Scan **Updated with pics **

VickyB

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies :wave:

I cant believe its my 12 week scan tomorrow :) ! After my m/c last year I didn't think I would ever get this far!

Obviously Im excited but also very anxious , I just hope everything is going to be ok, so fingers crossed for me!

Im never going to be able to sleep tonight :wall2:

xxxx

Last edited:
lots and lots of luck hon! I have every faith little bambino will be bouncing around on the screen right as rain :) x x

oh good luck hun! Enjoy your scan, it must be so exciting :)

Goodluck hunny :clover: cant wait to see your piccies :) x x

Thanks Ladies,

Hopefully if everything goes ok it might cheer me up a little, my skin is really bad again today I thought that the last couple of days it was starting to settle down but its back again :wall2: , new sore lumps under my skin, just wish i could have a new face for a couple of weeks. It might make everything worth while tomorrow if I can see my little baby moving about maybe the spots won't seem as bad :)

Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you will have a lovely scan seeing a sticky little bean xx

Lots of luck for your scan. I didn't sleep a wink the night before mine but had the best nights sleep after seeing junior bouncing around on the screen. xx

Good luck with your scan today hunny, really hope it goes well for you :) xx

Good luck! wish mine were that close - i've got 11 more days till mine! looking forward to your piccies :)

Thanks everyone :)

Scan is booked in for 10am so I don't have to wait too long, will let you know how I get on and hopefully I will have a pic to show xxx

Good luck for this morning hun, remember to drink plenty water so you can hopefully get some good piccies! :) x

Thanks Scottishlassie, will do im going to start on the water in about an hour, hope they don't keep me waiting or I will want to pee myself lol :lol:

I know the feeling! I've had 2 scans (an early dating scan, and my 12 week scan) and i have my 20 week scan this thursday :). The times i've been i've had other women in the waiting room drinking loads of water and crossing their legs and bouncing about, made me feel good that i wasn't the only one! hehe. x

The scan was amazing Im so happy. :dance:

I dated 11+4 so have been moved to the 6th Oct just a few days different!

Think we have a difficult baby on our hands as you will see from the pics, for the first 5 mins the baby was facing us but the midwife needed the baby to be the other way but no way was s/he moving, eventually when s/he did move it was upside down (second pic) lol :lol:

Attachments

• Baby Baxter.jpg
    Baby Baxter.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Baby Baxter 2.jpg
    Baby Baxter 2.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 25
Awww cute pics hun! at my 12 week scan we got great pictures (1 of mine is in tri 2 section just now if you want to see), but shortly after baby turned away from the camera, was so cute and actually made me giggle! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back