10dpo positive opk?

bmapes

Reaction score
Hi All,
So this week i have been feeling really sick, really sensitive to smell and the slightest thing makes me gag.
I am peeing 4 times and hour, not overly drinking so its not because of that.
I feel a real pressure on my bladder and also been really tired, clumsy forgetful teary and emotional there are so many things, well i kept thinking don't read too much into your symptons as you body may be tricking you.
Just done and opk and it has come out as a positive not due for the witch until monday/ tuesday.

Just done a pregnancy test a cheapy one and that came out negative do you think that i could be pregnant and the hcg just not enough to be detected at the moment?, we really need some good news this week as my oh has just been told that his uncle who has cancer has lost the fight and only has 6 - 9 months to live so he and his whole family are devastated it would be nice to have some good news this week
Thanks for listening X

Hiya hunny

Sorry to hear about your uncle :(

Your symptoms do sound very promising... 10 dpo is still pretty early to be testing... if i were you, I'd wait at least a couple more days before having another go - hopefully it will give a better result next time! And also, preg tests are most likely to show up when you do them first thing in the morning (as the hcg will be more concentrated then).

Good luck :clover:

sorry to hear about OH's uncle :( such sad news..
got everything crossed for u to have some good news to share xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back